How Are Your Kids Going to Be an Asset to Me?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sounds like a smart dumb nikka thinking in assets vs liabilities binary out loud and not realizing how stupid he sounds.

The guy AXING questions about the clip gives weirdo vibes.

Without context, I’m not sure what point the smart dumb breh was trying to make. Even when worded correctly, “how does it benefit me to help raise your kids?” is one of those questions that if you have to ask, you should probably avoid the situation.

But I’m guessing this is more random goofy nikkas screaming on bird brains content that I don’t watch anyway.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
i can give them back and at the same time, i am not getting the value he should be getting out of being in a sexual relationship. so he has more on the line but he should be receiving more too.... unless he is the typical type to just be living for random puss :yeshrug: if he is then maybe he should get some self esteem about himself.

Sex is not enough. A woman who is seriously looking for a potential mate cannot just offer the bare minimum child or no child. Most men want more than just sex with a woman.

Daps
Sex is not enough. A woman who is seriously looking for a potential mate cannot just offer the bare minimum child or no child. Most men want more than just sex with a woman.

i wasn't talking about just sex. at our big age, if i have a "sexual relationship" that's a friend first and foremost, companion, potential business partner, etc lol. don't expose yourself now

so yeah, if we got to the point i'm having sex with you, your baby is my baby. respectfully

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get in where you fit in.

there are guys my age (very early 30s) who think its impossible to find a woman without kids. i know many, a lot of people are living some goofy fantasy.

all i can say on it.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
You know damn well that's not what he meant

I would have those little b*stards mowing the lawn though. Shyt the whole neighborhood actually

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I get the sentiment, but using the words "asset" is dehumanizing.

There's a way to make the point without sounding like that. It makes your whole point and intentions look off

If a man can be a "protector" and a "provider"...
Then some other nikkaz needing ass, ungrateful ass, "u ain't my daddy" ass, kids can be called "assets".

F*ck them kids

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I get the sentiment, but using the words "asset" is dehumanizing.

There's a way to make the point without sounding like that. It makes your whole point and intentions look off
He should have asked 'What do your kids bring to the table?'

Servants are human.

:troll:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
If you are dating a woman with children and you have to ask her this, go find a woman without kids.
If you can't observe her parenting, have a conversation about parenting styles and her expectations vs yours if things get serious you need to go be with a childless chick.

These red pill idiots think sounding predatory and oppressive is hot in the streets.

Some ppl never get pass getting pushed in lockers.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t on polygamy but nikkas like this make it seem like I can do it with no problems.

How fukking broke do you have to be to wonder how your step kids going to benefit you long term.

It’s a pandemic of loser ass dudes out here.