How Are Your Kids Going to Be an Asset to Me?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ummmm, the video in the OP came to the right conclusion but with the wrong logic.

The source he used to make this might well be a red-pill convo where the guy basically puts down a single mother who thinks she should have the same choices in partner as a similarly yoked but without child woman. The entire framing was wrong.

That said, you shouldn't be playing with your kids feelings by dating and introducing random mofos on the regular. The question the dude asked the woman don't say shyt about him wanting to be in the vicinity of the kids for predatory reasons. He on his Dhalsim shyt with that reach.

Edit: Went to the tiktok and its male feminist babble. Derrick Jaxn's cousin.

Daps
i was just spending time with my sis kids and they are so cute and adorable that they bring me so much joy (even though they love trying to destroy my laptop.... what is it with babies and laptops that they must try to destroy it!!?). that's common sense value for anybody that not a weirdo

like... who is going around giving kids the notion that they can't be loved and cared for for no good reason? it's a fukkin kid for christ sake.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
i was just spending time with my sis kids and they are so cute and adorable that they bring me so much joy (even though they love trying to destroy my laptop.... what is it with babies and laptops that they must try to destroy it!!?). that's common sense value for anybody that not a weirdo

You can give those children back. This is not the equivalent of a man who is expected to be financially responsible for a another woman's children.

With that said. Dude tried to sound smarter than he really is and asked the right question in the wrong way. What he should have said was as a potential stepfather do I get the same ability to discipline and possibly guide your children when I could potentially bear the bulk of the financial responsibility for you and your child(ren).

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Dudes really hate single mothers :dahell: Not like anyone is forcing you to date them. If you don’t like kids or the idea of entertaining someone else’s then stay away. :dahell:

Why I get scared if me and my girl ever split and she starts dating. I’ll have to crack a nikka head coming around on some weirdo shyt like this

Daps
You can give those children back. This is not the equivalent of a man who is expected to be financially responsible for a another woman's children.

With that said. Dude tried to sound smarter than he really is and asked the right question in the wrong way. What he should have said was as a potential stepfather do I get the same ability to discipline and possibly guide your children when I could potentially bear the bulk of the financial responsibility for you and your child(ren).

i can give them back and at the same time, i am not getting the value he should be getting out of being in a sexual relationship. so he has more on the line but he should be receiving more too.... unless he is the typical type to just be living for random puss :yeshrug: if he is then maybe he should get some self esteem about himself.