How are you outside of the coli?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm a mean spirited jerk whom never smiles(thus the name).

Currently :flabbynsick: I put on a few pounds :scusthov: 11% body fat. I need to get back in shape

I rarely engage in menial discussion or gossip outside of the coli.....

More or less I come off reclusive, because I'm too busy critically thinking and analyzing my surroundings....

Multitasking like a mofo....

oh yeah and I make dymes blush :birdman:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I'm a mean spirited jerk whom never smiles(thus the name).

Currently :flabbynsick: I put on a few pounds :scusthov: 11% body fat. I need to get back in shape

I rarely engage in menial discussion or gossip outside of the coli.....

More or less I come off reclusive, because I'm too critically thinking and analyzing my surroundings....

why think about and analyze surroundings if your not experiencing it?

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I'm the same, quiet, calm, generally nice. Although I do have a temper problem that can flare up at a moment's notice (but I'm working on that).

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I have to catch myself at work at least 3 times a week.... sometimes a day..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
well, you see this the coli bruh :yes:
n1ggas is hiting licks on here, making millions a year, gettin off on charges. mackin with dimes in every country.we got people that are actors,rappers,arm chair lawyer/psychologists,murderers,rapists,teflon dons. all the while finding time posting with the brothers on the spot.

hope you catch my drift as for me I'm livin modest as a former nba/mlb/nfl player with a stable of at least 6 to 7 dimepieces all while making a milli working from home posted on here

:eat: indeed

real spit :win:

why think about and analyze surroundings if your not experiencing it?

Idk breh, it's the curiosity that comes along with studying science. I'll be outside then start, randomly thinking about things like how the earth is tilted, how natural disasters occur, random statistics / probability, human perception of life, quantum mechanics, being 93 millions away from the sun, how religion contributed to the anti-science movement etc.....

Idk breh. The funny thing is I never get bored, because in my down time, I can visualize something I was studying earlier, revisit the claim, and try to make more sense of it. I've been known to randomly start calculating math problems in my head. I can practically recite everything in General Chemistry off the top of my dome(no breaking bad) from entropy to radioactive active decay.

It's weird, there's a whole world, galaxy, super-cluster, universe of opportunities out there waiting to be explored. Heck we can't even see or understand sub-atomic particles that are all around us(quantum mechanics again)

/end rant.....

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Idk breh, it's the curiosity that comes along with studying science. I'll be outside then start, randomly thinking about things like how the earth is tilted, how natural disasters occur, random statistics / probability, human perception of life, quantum mechanics, being 93 millions away from the sun, how religion contributed to the anti-science movement etc.....

Idk breh. The funny thing is I never get bored, because in my down time, I can visualize something I was studying earlier, revisit the claim, and try to make more sense of it. I've been known to randomly start calculating math problems in my head. I can practically recite everything in General Chemistry off the top of my dome(no breaking bad) from entropy to radioactive active decay.

It's weird, there's a whole world, galaxy, super-cluster, universe of opportunities out there waiting to be explored. Heck we can't even see or understand sub-atomic particles that are all around us(quantum mechanics again)

/end rant.....

i understand that, and to be honest i probably think about much of that as much as you do. although you may think about it in greater detail than me.

the bolded is what really interests me. the ridiculously big and the unimaginably small. but moreso the small. the thought that, at the smallest level, everything is congealed energy (string theory), just blows me away :whoo:

i mean what really is energy when you get down to it? how does it do work? what is the motivator behind energy? but thats for another thread :whew:

the universe, small and large, is an interesting place my friend. the future holds great discoveries and as a fellow thinker i respect you :cheers:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
depends on the setting, i'm usually quiet and reserved, not one for too many words unless i'm in an actual social setting then i'll get my mingle on. i'm basically just that dude that wont bother you if you dont bother him, all i really wanna do is get high and look at pretty faces

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I guess the same.. Laid back and nice... I might say some retarded shyt that will have you :russ: from time to time.. Then I might say some shyt that will have you like :ohhh:

No temper at all... Big nikkas get in trouble when they have tempers:manny:

No dimes on the roster right now:yeshrug: