How are you outside of the coli?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I'm an introvert and mildly socially awkward around people I'm not comfortable with.

Around people I'm comfortable w/ I'm very ratchet. I make lots of corny sexual innuendos and shyt :youngsabo:

:russ:

:shaq:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Easy, I swag on a trillion here, and I swag on a trillion in real life. :win:
**Answers phone** Oh hey, what's up Beyonce. Nah you can't come to the crib tonight, but tomorrow :shaq:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:leostare: This post describes me.
I've been told I'm really nice, I believe too nice at times. I have the tendency to be awkward and I'm reserved until I get to know someone. People usually think I'm stuck up when they see me, but that changes once they speak to me

Same here, I will joke around with my people and act extra serious when i'm with strangers. Thats why I like being with people I know, they understand i'm just playing around when I throw them in the bushes. :lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm even more funnier in person. Im real laid back. Im an a$$hole on as needed basis. I make people laugh all the time. Dont mind talking to strangers but for the most part I tend to keep to myself and have very limited circle of friends.

People assume im shy when im far from it. People assume im really nice which i am nice but to an extent. I dont tolerate bullshyt or drama. I call it like i see it and keep it 100%.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I'm not as argumentative in real life. I'm really laid back and quiet, not shy. I don't have a problem talking to strangers or people I don't know I just only talk when I have something to say. I'm pretty much the same around every one

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I'm quiet, but charming.

Women say that I'm sorta smooth, but really I'm just blunt without being to mean.

Also if I let myself get upset with anything I could catch a case....

**and I'm very reserved with new people. It takes a while for me to warm up to anyone. I assume everyone I don't know is a potential serial killer until proven otherwise

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Im the same ratchet always cussin someone out. I threw a drink at the McDonalds cashier the other day for pissing me off.

Old Money

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm even more funnier in person. Im real laid back. Im an a$$hole on as needed basis. I make people laugh all the time. Dont mind talking to strangers but for the most part I tend to keep to myself and have very limited circle of friends.

People assume im shy when im far from it. People assume im really nice which i am nice but to an extent. I dont tolerate bullshyt or drama. I call it like i see it and keep it 100%.

same here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty open in rl. The thing that is different is that I don't shyt on people for being stupid. If I met someone who seemed like an idiot I'd just KIM. Here I'll rip you for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it amazes me how u can take a pic with a girl and everyone assumes u bangin.

I never buy that. I've taken pics with plenty of chicks I was never even close to smashing. If a dude is hitting it he should at the very least be able to take a pic where he's all cuddling up to her, making it obvious.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
If i dont know you fukk you......
if youre inside my universe i'll have you laughing
your ass off and 90% of the times i'm buying the drinks.
a0yqua.jpg