How are all of these people getting sick?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Half the time I don't know what this nikka be saying I just be like
giphy.gif
:dead:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Are there that many people who touch their face after opening a door or letting their hand skim the surface of a table? Are these people standing a foot away from an infected person whose coughs and sneezes are met with indifference? Are they not washing their hands the minute they're near a bathroom? Are they not using hand sanitizer? I'm just curious about these people who're infected, some of whom saying that they followed all of the protocol for social distancing. What is going on? :lupe:

it's airborne. you can wash your hands till they shrivel up and fall off and that's no promise that is gonna keep it off your ass. there's no telling how this shyt spreads, and you'd have to be a fool to have believed anything the mainstream white press said about the origins of this disease, how it spreads, numbers infected, etc.

i watched alotta dudes on here convince themselves that it only affects the elderly or those with preconditions, or that Black people couldn't get it. now, everyday we're seeing that's not the reality. younger people who were healthy are being reported getting sick and dying and i fear it's about to do a number in the Black community.

don't ever believe the white man when it comes to this kinda shyt man. do the best you can to get your own info and do what you can to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I was all good to be quarantined today, then I bumped in to my neighbor baby daddy who is my homeboy. This nikka got the mannerisms of Dmx, tupac , and ja rule :snoop: first the nikka wanna smoke, I'm like :lupe: ight. So we do that and take me back to the crib. I get to the crib and realize I left my phone in his truck :sadcam:. I go over to get my shyt now he wanna make a play on some pow wow,:gucci:. In the midst of this his soon blowing up my phone and I'm lying to him like nah I'm not with your dad. I feed up and if i didn't have Corona i definitely got it from this crazy ass nikka. Took this nikka to get some pizza for his kids and forgot to get my debit card from him or lil Caesars cause we went thru the drive thru.:francis: man i don't know how i feel about anything right now . And yall know I almost never type paragraphs on this site.
You still high? :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think some people are just vulnerable. I heard some one the news say if a sick person is in a hospital room all day basically that whole room is infected. Don’t know if that’s true.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Phones

People wash their hands. Wash their face

People DONT wash their phones. And they pull that shyt out everywhere
I realized that the other day after I spoke on someone’s phone. When I handed it back to them I was like, that’s probably how I would accidentally pass it on, after holding it to my face, breathing and speaking.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People that aren't adhering to the concept of social distancing/staying home

You see the beaches, the parks and public spaces still crowded with people :gucci: And it only takes one careless motherfukker :francis:

I was out today trying to keep my distance other people just walking up on you normally.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You're terribly underestimating how nasty people are. Saw one do on the train yesterday eating some wings, using no napkin, no fork. Straight hands, and then had the audacity to lick his fingers :hhh:

Saw another dude today, straight digging in his nose :scust:

Phones

People wash their hands. Wash their face

People DONT wash their phones. And they pull that shyt out everywhere

Yup. The moment I step in the crib, I'm wiping my phone, watch & wallet with 90%+ alcohol

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I was out today trying to keep my distance other people just walking up on you normally.
There will definitely be people who catch the virus just off bad luck even though they were following the guidelines of staying home/avoiding people, washing hands, not touching their face. But those cases won't be that common.

The vast majority of people who catch this virus (other than healthcare workers) are going to be the same idiots we see out here moving about like it's normal and not listening to the CDC guidelines, :francis:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People ain’t washing their hands, covering their mouths when the cough/sneeze, they’re not disinfecting phones, keyboards, controllers etc, people touch their faces with dirty hands.

And most importantly: People are STILL EATING ASS!