How are all of these people getting sick?

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Started rubbing my bank card with alcohol, since I insert it into the POS machine when shopping. I am going to set up Apple pay this week. A couple stores I've gone into now ask customers to read off the numbers of their cards. I look forward to more places making that accommodation. :francis:

Same, as well as my keys. I order my food online. Sometimes it takes a while but I always get it eventually. Laid off bout to collect unemployment, staying inside. I just hope it isn't all for nothing considering everyone else isn't taking this shyt seriously.:stopitslime:

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
theres nothing you can do. its the crossroads. the virus finds you

ForsakenUnfinishedAmericanwigeon-small.gif

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was all good to be quarantined today, then I bumped in to my neighbor baby daddy who is my homeboy. This nikka got the mannerisms of Dmx, tupac , and ja rule :snoop: first the nikka wanna smoke, I'm like :lupe: ight. So we do that and take me back to the crib. I get to the crib and realize I left my phone in his truck :sadcam:. I go over to get my shyt now he wanna make a play on some pow wow,:gucci:. In the midst of this his soon blowing up my phone and I'm lying to him like nah I'm not with your dad. I feed up and if i didn't have Corona i definitely got it from this crazy ass nikka. Took this nikka to get some pizza for his kids and forgot to get my debit card from him or lil Caesars cause we went thru the drive thru.:francis: man i don't know how i feel about anything right now . And yall know I almost never type paragraphs on this site.

Daps
Understanding and remaining mindful of the chain of contamination is key, I think. When you come home, wipe down the door handles. Wipe down the gate if your house is fenced in. After you wash your hands, wipe down the spigot and faucet. Wash your clothes after you've been outside. I'm now remembering to throw everything I wear, except my pants, into the washer. If you buy groceries, wipe down every container. Empty the contents into a plastic bag or some other clean contained. If you can, wipe down the food as well, especially produce and fruits. It'll take some adjusting, but I think exercising vigilance on the chain of contamination will go a long way towards stemming the growth of infections. :francis:

Daps
I was all good to be quarantined today, then I bumped in to my neighbor baby daddy who is my homeboy. This nikka got the mannerisms of Dmx, tupac , don, and ja rule :snoop: first the nigg wanna smoke, I'm like :lupe: ight. So we do that and take me back to the crib. I get to the crib and realize I left my phone in his truck :sadcam:. I go over to get my shyt now he wanna make a play on some pow wow,:gucci:. In the midst of this his soon blowing up my phone and I'm lying to him like nah I'm not with your dad. I feed up and if i didn't have Corona i definitely got it from this crazy ass nikka. Took this nikka to get some pizza for his kids and forgot to get my debit card from him or lil Caesars cause we went thru the drive thru.:francis: man i don't know how i feel about anything right now .

Bruh. Gotta move more intelligently. :francis:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Understanding and remaining mindful of the chain of contamination is key, I think. When you come home, wipe down the door handles. Wipe down the gate if your house is fenced in. After you wash your hands, wipe down the spigot and faucet. Wash your clothes after you've been outside. I'm now remembering to throw everything I wear, except my pants, into the washer. If you buy groceries, wipe down every container. Empty the contents into a plastic bag or some other clean contained. If you can, wipe down the food as well, especially produce and fruits. It'll take some adjusting, but I think exercising vigilance on the chain of contamination will go a long way towards stemming the growth of infections. :francis:
I'm at the point where I wipe down every bottle of Gatorade and gallon of milk or juice I buy before sticking them in the fridge. And if I order a to-go drink from a food spot or smoothie from Jamba Juice, I wrap the cup in napkin.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Virus takes time to incubate so they may have got infected 2 weeks ago.

main thing is most people still aren’t washing their hands and taking precautions. I went to the store and majority of people weren't wearing gloves or masks.
I stopped going to the super market a while ago...

That place is just a hotbed for viruses, bacteria, and germs, especially with everybody panic buying.
I just order as much stuff online as possible. If I gotta go out for food I just walk to the small corner store near my apartment.

This shyt is not playing with us.

Daps
I stopped going to the super market a while ago...

That place is just a hotbed for viruses, bacteria, and germs, especially with everybody panic buying.
I just order as much stuff online as possible. If I gotta go out for food I just walk to the small corner store near my apartment.

This shyt is not playing with us.

You have to think that going into a Walmart or Whole Foods will expose you to air that's been contaminated by hundreds of people who might be infected. I'll take my chances with an infected person delivering me groceries or food I can wipe down than stepping into the minefield of infectious air awaiting my visit to a supermarket. :scust:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I was all good to be quarantined today, then I bumped in to my neighbor baby daddy who is my homeboy. This nikka got the mannerisms of Dmx, tupac , and ja rule :snoop: first the nikka wanna smoke, I'm like :lupe: ight. So we do that and take me back to the crib. I get to the crib and realize I left my phone in his truck :sadcam:. I go over to get my shyt now he wanna make a play on some pow wow,:gucci:. In the midst of this his soon blowing up my phone and I'm lying to him like nah I'm not with your dad. I feed up and if i didn't have Corona i definitely got it from this crazy ass nikka. Took this nikka to get some pizza for his kids and forgot to get my debit card from him or lil Caesars cause we went thru the drive thru.:francis: man i don't know how i feel about anything right now . And yall know I almost never type paragraphs on this site.
:russ: :dead:

Breh....