How are all of these people getting sick?

Daps
Are there that many people who touch their face after opening a door or letting their hand skim the surface of a table? Are these people standing a foot away from an infected person whose coughs and sneezes are met with indifference? Are they not washing their hands the minute they're near a bathroom? Are they not using hand sanitizer? I'm just curious about these people who're infected, some of whom saying that they followed all of the protocol for social distancing. What is going on? :lupe:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Phones

People wash their hands. Wash their face

People DONT wash their phones. And they pull that shyt out everywhere
True. Every time I get home after a long day out, the first thing I do is disinfect my phone. I've seen the screens of some people's phones and they look absolutely disgusting. People put their phones down on public tables in restaurants while they eat and on other surfaces filled with germs and bacteria. If someone hands me their phone to show me a video or something, I immediately wash my hands afterwards.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

And how do alotta ppl sleep? With their phones right next to their head

Breathing all dat Rona in for 8 hours at night

images

Daps
True. Every time I get home after a long day out, the first thing I do is disinfect my phone. I've seen the screens of some people's phones and they look absolutely disgusting. People put their phones down on public tables in restaurants while they eat and on other surfaces filled with germs and bacteria. If someone hands me their phone to show me a video or something, I immediately wash my hands afterwards.

If someone hands me their phone in this day and age, :whoa:

Keep that. :francis:

Daps
Same with wallets, credit cards, car keys.

Started rubbing my bank card with alcohol, since I insert it into the POS machine when shopping. I am going to set up Apple pay this week. A couple stores I've gone into now ask customers to read off the numbers of their cards. I look forward to more places making that accommodation. :francis: