How and Why did Megan Fox fall off?

L2014

Banned
Daps
She just a typical white bytch, full of herself. A narcissist like most hollywood hoes.

bytch wasn't worth shyt, couldn't act and dry as the Sahara.

Now she in the bushes where she belongs. Get out the way and let the real actresses act.
:picard:

Jennifer Whatsherface was the light at the end of the tunnel:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
her filmography is trididididididididididash!!!!!
:deadmanny:

i fux with Jennifers Body tho.
shyt was kinda funny to me in a... i NEED to be high to truly enjoy this shyt typa way.
:NOREmarvelhat:

Daps
She shouldve never got surgery...

And if Michael Bay wasnt sexually harrassing her there was no reason for her to say some shyt :yeshrug:

Screwed her run up for literally nothing, she probably wouldve been in Fast Five - 8 right now if she didnt fukk up :wow:

1200px-Megan_Fox_2014.jpg

fox-megan-image.jpg

large.jpg

55589143.jpg

Martha

I think the plastic surgery on her looks good. :hubie: The problem is getting the surgery AFTER you start working, then you look too different. For instance, Blake Lively fot her nose done, but that was in between Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants, and before Gossip Girl. She wasn't big enough that it mattered, and all she got done was her nose and breasts, and it made her look better, but still recognizable.

Yeah, she got that fukked up plastic surgery and trashed her face/career

SAme thing happened to Nikki Cox. Taht was a prime pawg about 15 years back, went from this:

image-159270831.jpg

to this:

jay-mohr-nikki-cox-2ae7803d-2106-4b34-acd5-cd228f492967.jpg

Real breasts in the first photo...uneven...just an observation...real breasts are good

I think a lot of these women are told to get work done before they start aging, and they end up looking worse.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
People found out about her weird toe thumbs.
megan-fox-clubbed-thumb-photo.jpg

megan-fox-thumb.jpg

Career over.:hhh:
I remember spotting those like :ohhh::what::dahell:

...it wasn't a HUGE Deal, just enough to be weird and with her being such a 10 everywhere else it was just...:manny: weird.

Hollywood wants Perfection, She mouthed off about Michael Bay yadda yadda, not a horrible actress but not respected enough to get any really good roles so :ehh:

She'll still eat though.:yeshrug:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Yeah, she got that fukked up plastic surgery and trashed her face/career

SAme thing happened to Nikki Cox. Taht was a prime pawg about 15 years back, went from this:

image-159270831.jpg

to this:

jay-mohr-nikki-cox-2ae7803d-2106-4b34-acd5-cd228f492967.jpg
:scust:
I remember Nikki being Gorgeous, never knew she had Plastic Surgery just thought she fell off the face of the earth and I liked that assumption much better before seeing that 2nd pic.:mjcry:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
wow I wish I didn’t see those Nikki Cox pics

Who the fukk told her she needed plastic surgery :mindblown:

That bytch was bad as fukk when i was younger

Used to watch that fake ass Married with Children show(forgot the name) just for her :noah:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Alba had kid and started a family man. Priorities change for some. Some actors and actresses keep going for parts once that happens but others fade away because they're content and want to be there for the kids. Not sure which way is the right way but it's a choice
Jessica Alba has a billion dollar business lol

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
She got typecast as "White, Hot female love interest". That's not much range to play with.

There's like 9000 actors who fit the bill with half of them probably suckin dikk for the role or just being better at acting.

teacher

All Star
Daps
wow I wish I didn’t see those Nikki Cox pics

Who the fukk told her she needed plastic surgery :mindblown:

That bytch was bad as fukk when i was younger

Used to watch that fake ass Married with Children show(forgot the name) just for her :noah:
unhappily ever after