How and when did you know/realise that he/she was in love with you?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Besides him saying it all the time. He always remembered small things about me, like he would buy me caramel apple suckers because I told him I loved them, he would text me and tell me he just heard a song I liked on the radio, he saw a 1D blanket in target and bought it for me, he always wanted to hang out with me etc etc. He would also have moments when we would be joking and laughing then he would just get super serious and say stuff like "i'm so happy I met you" "i'm happy you gave me a chance" "i'm so lucky to have you".

scuse me while I go cry :mjcry:

It was surprising, I thought he was just trying to smush.
thecoli tld me women hate stuff like what ur hubby did tho.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Besides him saying it all the time. He always remembered small things about me, like he would buy me caramel apple suckers because I told him I loved them, he would text me and tell me he just heard a song I liked on the radio, he saw a 1D blanket in target and bought it for me, he always wanted to hang out with me etc etc. He would also have moments when we would be joking and laughing then he would just get super serious and say stuff like "i'm so happy I met you" "i'm happy you gave me a chance" "i'm so lucky to have you".

scuse me while I go cry :mjcry:

It was surprising, I thought he was just trying to smush.

We got married :o:

That's so cute. :mjcry: