How and when did you know/realise that he/she was in love with you?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Besides him saying it all the time. He always remembered small things about me, like he would buy me caramel apple suckers because I told him I loved them, he would text me and tell me he just heard a song I liked on the radio, he saw a 1D blanket in target and bought it for me, he always wanted to hang out with me etc etc. He would also have moments when we would be joking and laughing then he would just get super serious and say stuff like "i'm so happy I met you" "i'm happy you gave me a chance" "i'm so lucky to have you".

scuse me while I go cry :mjcry:

It was surprising, I thought he was just trying to smush.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Besides him saying it all the time. He always remembered small things about me, like he would buy me caramel apple suckers because I told him I loved them, he would text me and tell me he just heard a song I liked on the radio, he saw a 1D blanket in target and bought it for me, he always wanted to hang out with me etc etc. He would also have moments when we would be joking and laughing then he would just get super serious and say stuff like "i'm so happy I met you" "i'm happy you gave me a chance" "i'm so lucky to have you".

Yo fukk that nikka :mjcry:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What end up happening to yall

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
did you play it off or did u feel bad
When he cheated? Of course I felt bad but I acted like I didn't know while I was talking to other dudes behind his back. I confronted him about it and that was it.

Lmao! In the end we broke up and continued living together as friends b/c we shared an apartment. He didn't find out about the other dudes in my life until after we broke up and he was in his feelings harder than I was. It came up b/c he felt like I had dates lined up too soon after our breakup. Will never get why people want u to be miserable when they break up with u. To be honest, I think he wanted me to chase him. Apparently me being loyal, cooking and cleaning and being supportive and loving him wasn't enuff. He needed drama and fukkery b/c his past chicks used to do shyt like that. Threatening to commit suicide and dumb shyt over him. :usure::mjlol:He told me he felt like I was settling on him. I told him that I wasn't any better than him and if he would have been willing to believe in us, we could have made it.

But nobody can love u out of your insecurities. And I'm not going to stick around to be sacrificed on the altar of a nikka's low self-esteem. U betray me for whatever reason and ur nothing to me.

It fukked with his head b/c all his exes would still hit him up and were still willing to fukk with him. But once we were thru, I was friendly (b/c u know Aquarius love friendship) but going back to somebody that cheated?! :russ:
Lmao! :camby:Even his crew online would hit me up and try to convince me to slide him some. Bless their hearts. Lol! I was looking at them like :rudy:"If u don't coordinate these ultimates and move that damn payload!" (We all play Overwatch as a squad):umad:

Such is life.:obama:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he cheated? Of course I felt bad but I acted like I didn't know while I was talking to other dudes behind his back. I confronted him about it and that was it.

Lmao! In the end we broke up and continued living together as friends b/c we shared an apartment. He didn't find out about the other dudes in my life until after we broke up and he was in his feelings harder than I was. It came up b/c he felt like I had dates lined up too soon after our breakup. Will never get why people want u to be miserable when they break up with u. To be honest, I think he wanted me to chase him. Apparently me being loyal, cooking and cleaning and being supportive and loving him wasn't enuff. He needed drama and fukkery b/c his past chicks used to do shyt like that. Threatening to commit suicide and dumb shyt over him. :usure::mjlol:He told me he felt like I was settling on him. I told him that I wasn't any better than him and if he would have been willing to believe in us, we could have made it.

But nobody can love u out of your insecurities. And I'm not going to stick around to be sacrificed on the altar of a nikka's low self-esteem. U betray me for whatever reason and ur nothing to me.

It fukked with his head b/c all his exes would still hit him up and were still willing to fukk with him. But once we were thru, I was friendly (b/c u know Aquarius love friendship) but going back to somebody that cheated?! :russ:
Lmao! :camby:Even his crew online would hit me up and try to convince me to slide him some. Bless their hearts. Lol! I was looking at them like :rudy:"If u don't coordinate these ultimates and move that damn payload!" (We all play Overwatch as a squad):umad:

Such is life.:obama:
I ain't going to lie u Aquarius mind gamed the shyt out of him u analysis him.... Found his weakness...... And used it against home when he started playing games lol..... Good shyt and that's why I would be scared to date an Aquarius chick..... The mind games would be killer if u try to run game

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
romantic love?
some combo of
they want to be in close proximity frequently
they check up on me routinely
they are invested in my progression in life
they do selfless acts for me where they expend their valuable time or resources to make me happy
they say "i love you"
they make me feel comfortable to open up and they have no facades with me as well
they bring me around their circle of friends and family