How and when did you know/realise that he/she was in love with you?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Was it something specific they did or said?

Was it when they told you they loved you?

Did it come as a surprise or had you already figured it out?

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I had a really bad case of the flu after barely recovering from a bad case of meningitis. I almost never get sick but I got hit with 2 crazy sick episodes back to back.

My girl was in the middle of finals week and she was by my side whenever she wasnt taking tests. Took care of me like a mother would take care of her sick child. Attended to my every need for almost 10 days while studying for 5 finals, most science classes.

I had been dealing with her for almost a year but we were exclusive for only 4-5 months. Our relationship was serious (we'd see each other everyday) but that took it to another level. That's when I knew

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I had a really bad case of the flu after barely recovering from a bad case of meningitis. I almost never get sick but I got hit with 2 crazy sick episodes back to back.

My girl was in the middle of finals week and she was by my side whenever she wasnt taking tests. Took care of me like a mother would take care of her sick child. Attended to my every need for almost 10 days while studying for 5 finals, most science classes.

I had been dealing with her for almost a year but we were exclusive for only 4-5 months. Our relationship was serious (we'd see each other everyday) but that took it to another level. That's when I knew

Have you done that language of love test? I would be curious to know where you come out.

I found out she was afraid to lose me when I didn't really have too much invested between us

Did she tell you she was afraid to lose you?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Have you done that language of love test? I would be curious to know where you come out.

Did she tell you she was afraid to lose you?

Yeah she told me. Along with her behavior changing up. She always tried to act as if she didn't care or was unbothered about me so I was pretty much out the door and she fessed up, showed me a side I never saw before and everything has been going great since.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
redacted. thought this was locker room :francis:

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
When I pushed her away, and she stayed. And she asked me to never do it again with her voice cracking and tears falling from her eyes. I told her I was sorry, and she hit me in the chest and said she was "...so fukking worried".

...that way I learned a different kind of fear. It changed me.