Houston TX thread

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Old School With a Twist - Medical Center

wat yall think about Naija's locking down the club/promotion game for the past decade plus neegas?

l.jpg

:wow:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
please...dont post peekchas of my brodas..shyt will become to real o

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

tell me more about the barbershop. which barber is the best? drop names breh...

i cut my own hair but i hav been there once...my best advice would be just to step in there and watch them cut..im not a barber shop guy but that is one that i kno is gud in med center

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ayo, i need a dope ass barber. my brother was my barber for the past 7 years and he went back to work full time and can't cut my hair as often as i need it. any ideas? i live in NW houston (cypress), so i'd like something around there (nothing but cac type "fantastic sams" or "sports cuts" joints around here). or near the medical center. i can go after work for the chop. let me know brehs. i'm suffering here...:sadbron:

BizmarkieI+Need+a+Haircut+Front.jpg

Sharpers edge
7306 W Tidwell Rd, Houston, TX 77040
:dahell: That's what it's made for. You can at least do 70-75 in the rain.

Yea I don't get the hate for people driving like normal in the rain. In fact I hate when people act like they have to be extra cautious just because the road is wet.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
At this Kelsey Seybold off Kirby.Thick ass nurse just walks by. She's at least 40. Security broad walks on the elevator fine as shyt and she know those damn uniform pants ain't supposed to be that tight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Sharpers edge

Yea I don't get the hate for people driving like normal in the rain. In fact I hate when people act like they have to be extra cautious just because the road is wet.

Bruh it was foggy as hell on Halloween when I was leaving the clinic. What is nikkas doing 65 when can't nobody see?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
They got a badass gucci jacket for $150 down the road from my hood that I wanna get. :takedat:

nike-sb-gucci.jpg

Im not gone tell where though cuz it's the last one left :troll:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

The ones driving like normal are the ones that end up hitting a patch of water and hydroplaning into a barrier. Instead of traffic going 50mph, it's bumper to bumper because of an accident and takes two hours to get home. :manny:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Sharpers edge

It depends on what area of the freeway I'm on. Some parts of 59 & 288 collect water and going 60+ mph in yhe rain trying to avoid it is a recipe for an accicent. Not to mention I keep my distance from other cars, never know who has a shytty set or brakes :manny: