Houston TX thread

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I didn't know that. I remember some years ago when he was doing channel 39.

Alan Hemberger was part of childhood. Remember staying up with my Granny watching him on channel 13.

I remember calling home from Iraq in 2007 and my mama telling me that Marvin Zindler had died. I was legit sad.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9295671

Yeah, I felt it too when Marvin passed. Another part of my childhood, like you said. I wasn't in Houston at the time, so I think I felt it a little more. Pretty sure I made an R.I.P. thread on :hamster: about him ...

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
i guess im not the only one that notice the terrible traffic lately...

going to katy on i10 and its not 2am :heh:? forget about it.

Going from 45 to 288 from any direction? forget about it.

59? forget about it...

Beltway 8 and 59? one lane to forced exit at gessner :snoop:

fukk this traffic man..

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn. I didn't know that. I remember some years ago when he was doing channel 39.

Alan Hemberger was part of childhood. Remember staying up with my Granny watching him on channel 13.

I remember calling home from Iraq in 2007 and my mama telling me that Marvin Zindler had died. I was legit sad.

:to:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ayo, i need a dope ass barber. my brother was my barber for the past 7 years and he went back to work full time and can't cut my hair as often as i need it. any ideas? i live in NW houston (cypress), so i'd like something around there (nothing but cac type "fantastic sams" or "sports cuts" joints around here). or near the medical center. i can go after work for the chop. let me know brehs. i'm suffering here...:sadbron:

BizmarkieI+Need+a+Haircut+Front.jpg

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Old School With a Twist - Medical Center

wat yall think about Naija's locking down the club/promotion game for the past decade plus neegas?