Houston TX thread

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I know a black queen like yourself wasn't in here entertaining this avowed racist? :patrice:
I don't even know whats going on. I just got on here, checked my alerts, and replied. Then I look on the first page and there is a whole thread about dude.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't even know whats going on. I just got on here, checked my alerts, and replied. Then I look on the first page and there is a whole thread about dude.

Dude is a stone cold racist. It all came out last night. Liquor is the real truth serum.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Dude is a stone cold racist. It all came out last night. Liquor is the real truth serum.

Wow, the night before he said something about he is about to drink and to excuse him. So what did he do go Mel Gibson?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wasn't Nelly there? I heard he was in town. If so, the hoes would really be out there in full force.
nah he wasn't there that night. dunno about saturday, i went to this other club in midtown that had the same costume theme.. as nice as them females in grooves were.. this spot was even more :ohlawd: :ohlawd: but it wasnt as spacious, and way too many females just posted up/bein cuffed until the very end when things picked up

Went to Chachos Friday with the ol lady. That was like bringing sand to the beach.
the one off 610? we went to that one late night friday and it was packed lol, like everyone headed there after the clubs shut down

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nah he wasn't there that night. dunno about saturday, i went to this other club in midtown that had the same costume theme.. as nice as them females in grooves were.. this spot was even more :ohlawd: :ohlawd: but it wasnt as spacious, and way too many females just posted up/bein cuffed until the very end when things picked up

the one off 610? we went to that one late night friday and it was packed lol, like everyone headed there after the clubs shut down

Westheimer

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
People drive slow in the city. Only on the Beltway do people drive like they have some sense. The fukk you doing 35 down Westheimer for?! :wtf:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
People drive slow in the city. Only on the Beltway do people drive like they have some sense. The fukk you doing 35 down Westheimer for?! :wtf:

Were they in something foreign?

Westheimer

610 location>Westheimer but you can't lose going to either one of them. Just stay away from the one at 45N and Tidwell.