DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Slab parade was piff brehs

After party was :takedat:

RIP Phil Da Deal :sadcam:

slab party? what the hell is that??

i'd say mid to late 20s. maybe early 30s.
a number of slim waist big booty chicks, tall and short, a few that i'd say were probably strippers. and a number of those slender ones that still got a lil somethin in the back

been to the all the spots over there except for grooves, that's next on the itinerary ..... is fri or sat the better night to go?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
been to the all the spots over there except for grooves, that's next on the itinerary ..... is fri or sat the better night to go?
Well they do free fridays at the door (can be a long line of course) so that and probably the start of halloween weekend had yesterday PACKED. 2night its whatever the regular charge but i think they're doin a costume party theme with 1 grand goin to whatever female got the best. I'm prob rollin somewhere else with my crew tho but i'd imagine 2night and next friday/saturday to be pretty nice at grooves given its halloween.

haven't been goin on the regular to say if the free fridays makes it fa'sho a better turn out than saturdays or if it just depends on what holiday/event is comin up

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@newworldafro

of all the other spots u've been in, which ones were the most live for u? i've been to a couple here and there like 5th amendment a while ago which was live one night, bad females everywhere and had luol deng and some of his brothers/cousins in there actin a fool.. but went back a couple weeks later and it was mad dead and the doorman was tryna charge like 40 at the door for that wack shyt :smh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@newworldafro

of all the other spots u've been in, which ones were the most live for u? i've been to a couple here and there like 5th amendment a while ago which was live one night, bad females everywhere and had luol deng and some of his brothers/cousins in there actin a fool.. but went back a couple weeks later and it was mad dead and the doorman was tryna charge like 40 at the door for that wack shyt :smh:

Now that I've had a year to explore this big azz city ... I see there is much to check out ....... but two spots I like are right at the corner of Almead and Southmore .... one side of street they have a dj and chicks are nice ..and the other side they have live music/dj occassionaly and the chicks are nice....and they really just go from one spot to other ... not bad .... never been to 5th Amendment

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Just drank my first high alcohol beer.. Starting to feel guilty about not going out tonight for the festivities.

shyt costs money.. Damn costumes, entrance fees and shyt :beli:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Any good halloween shyt going down tonight?
Where ya'll going?

Depends how much money you want to spend. There's a party in downtown at The Corinthian. It's $150/ticket with open bar and food with live music. It's an all around party that goes on until 1:00 AM.

Do em like this
30_Easter_Seals_The_Bash_October_2012_crowd_venue_The_Corinthian.jpg

35_Easter_Seals_The_Bash_October_2012_Jennifer_Barcelo_Tim_Achor.jpg

bash-halloween-happening-90.jpeg

Edit: They play rock and roll [comeon]

If they played some good shyt maybe I'd go. I can't be jamming to rock and roll :cacshyt: