Houston TX thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:scusthov::ufdup: But that EZ Tag though. :ohlawd::blessed::win: I went out in a storm to get that sticker. I wasted like 30 minutes driving around the parking lot going through the test light trying to get a green. Finally went back in and the lady said both green AND yellow are okay. :snoop:

Westpark Tollway is trash on the morning commute tho :snoop:

Traffic always backs up right AFTER you pass the last exit for 8 miles.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Westpark Tollway is trash on the morning commute tho :snoop:

Traffic always backs up right AFTER you pass the last exit for 8 miles.

:umad:

But seriously though. I leave for work at 0230 so flying down the Westpark tollway is :win: But that afternoon westbound traffic on Westpark Dr. AND the tollway is just :scusthov: That westbound Fondren/Gessner exit is dangerous as fukk. I decided to take a joyride through Bellaire just to avoid it today.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:umad:

But seriously though. I leave for work at 0230 so flying down the Westpark tollway is :win: But that afternoon westbound traffic on Westpark Dr. AND the tollway is just :scusthov: That westbound Fondren/Gessner exit is dangerous as fukk. I decided to take a joyride through Bellaire just to avoid it today.

I always exit that on the way home to avoid the bottleneck before Sam Houston. Westpark Dr., cut through the park n ride right before gessner, then hop back on the tollway.

At least the Blitz keeps me entertained :whew:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I come flying off that exit at like 55 trying to stay ahead of the traffic on Westpark. When I see the Dunvale light is red I push my car to like 75. If I time it right I'll come off the tollway before the Westpark traffic gets to the exit and I can hit the right on Crossview. If not I'm coming off there checking all my mirrors like :huhldup: Honestly, that tollway is poorly built. They shoehorned it in to that old Metro/Southern Pacific right of way and it's filled with dangerous exits and traffic. They need a stop light at that fukking exit. :smh: