Houston TX thread

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I haven't looked enough but it's not enough GOOD pizza places around Houston.

Taco Cabana ain't all that, if I want a quick burrito bowl and don't feel like traveling to Chipotle then that's about all I get.

I hit up Chuys every so often too, best chili rellenos from a chain spot.

dude you gotta hit up mission burrito on alabama and kirby...... fuk a chipotle,, this place is the only place you will need....trust me

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@Cherchez La Thicky Dominoes is great pizza. As a foody I know you're :scusthov: at the suggestion but that shyt is the BEST pizza I've had, bar none. That acid reflux though :ohlawd::to:

Dominos is okay, I don't turn my nose down at it but Pizza Hut has them beat and it's only because of that buttery pan crust :noah:

dude you gotta hit up mission burrito on alabama and kirby...... fuk a chipotle,, this place is the only place you will need....trust me
I'll have to check it out, I tried freebirds once and it was very subpar (or maybe it was what I ordered).

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. It's 3 of em here now

Shyt, we have 2 of them here. Both are very close to numerous clubs. They both are notorious for possibly getting stomped out, stabbed, or shot on late Friday or Saturday nights. When the clubs let out, everyone goes there. Shyt's kinda dangerous :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dominos is okay, I don't turn my nose down at it but Pizza Hut has them beat and it's only because of that buttery pan crust :noah:

Pizza Hut. :scusthov: Once they lost Pizza Head they lost me.
:upsetfavre: Put that Ford to use and go out and get you some real pizza.

@Malta it isn't spectacular but there is some good pizza to be had.

Those gourmet pizza places just throw a bunch of cheese in a pan and call it a pizza. Kids like :gladbron: pulling at a slice of pizza with a 3ft cheese string trailing. :beli:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'll have to check it out, I tried freebirds once and it was very subpar (or maybe it was what I ordered).
freebirds is very subpar,,, went once, never went back.. but mission burrito is everything chipolte could be,,, fresher, healthier without taking away from taste, more options etc,,

Boy C

SPC
Daps
How about Bullritos? :skip:

_md_2336_Bullritos.gif

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
The RTS-01s came with sealed/fixed windows which you of course couldn't open during an A/C failure, which happened often due to the sloped rear. The A/C unit shared space with the engine and would often overheat and fail. The little window inlets on 1779 were a stopgap measure to allow passengers to get fresh air into the bus. Eventually every RTS-01 was retrofitted with the Sutrak roof A/C units. There were very sexy buses. :wow:

8593626037_9762c2a218_b_zps81962b8c.jpg

1808, note the sealed windows.

8594715880_9e12372d27_b_zpsec4da065.jpg

3668 :wow::ohlawd:

Thanks for the info!

3668 had a bike rack?

What was the purpose of the sloped rear on the RTS-01s?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*stuck in traffic on i10 and the beltway*

:scusthov::ufdup: But that EZ Tag though. :ohlawd::blessed::win: I went out in a storm to get that sticker. I wasted like 30 minutes driving around the parking lot going through the test light trying to get a green. Finally went back in and the lady said both green AND yellow are okay. :snoop:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:scusthov::ufdup: But that EZ Tag though. :ohlawd::blessed::win: I went out in a storm to get that sticker. I wasted like 30 minutes driving around the parking lot going through the test light trying to get a green. Finally went back in and the lady said both green AND yellow are okay. :snoop:

Smartest thing the city ever did was create the EZ Tag