Houston TX thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But, who told Shiva to come down here 3 years ago and give us a ice storm and been sticking around since

Hopefully, it isn't Ike bad. I do feel bad for those who moved here for the past few years because they chose to move here in a interesting (worst) time.

I hope not, we were without power for like 4 days when Ike hit :snoop:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Drove down there for the fight and cypress got fukkin slammed. My ass woke up early to get back to Austin to avoid all that.

Fukk that city. Yall can have H-Tine:camby:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:francis: landfall keeps shifting further and further east. I hope this bytch doesn't strengthen very much.

Welp every other weekend a regular rain does major flooding so I'm not looking forward to this shyt. Should be out of the area by tomorrow evening though

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part about these situations is the waiting and the constantly changing statuses

It's been pump faking all day then there's a tornado warning an hour ago and I would rather we get no storm but I know the bullshyt is coming eventually:snoop:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The worst part about these situations is the waiting and the constantly changing statuses

It's been pump faking all day then there's a tornado warning an hour ago and I would rather we get no storm but I know the bullshyt is coming eventually:snoop:
Why look at that shyt? If you’re stocked up and have water and non perishable food there’s nothing you can do except things get hairy so just wait it out and pray to God.

Last edited: