Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I predicted a 10 win season and playoffs just cause I felt like we had sufficient upgrades going back to the draft and various signings, along with bringing in DeMeco and his stuff. Since 2021, the main problem here has been coaching, cause those two previous years you honesty would’ve had 7-8 wins with better coaching. Good/great coaching can lift mediocre guys to above average. Above average to good, and good to great. And I’m basing all of that on different scores and such, cause we had quite a few one score games, but Lovie, Pep, Devlin, Warhop, Culley, and several other guys just flat out didn’t have the juice. I would’ve been proud of this team regardless of the outcome, but I kept saying 10-7 and playoffs looks much better than 9-8 and heading home to prepare for the offseason. We deserve this. Shout out to the Rockets for whooping the Bucks. A great night for Houston.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Titans already dead and buried and coach fired and were concentrated on the playoffs, but I’ll still post this

And for the Colts folks

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This game could not have gone any better than it did other than if Deshaun was starting and had this same result. What a playoff debut for so many of these guys and all of Houston deserves this after the landfill a bunch of former players, coaches, and execs made this team. Have no idea what will happen in the next round, but I’m just gonna enjoy this right here. Some rewriting of history for this franchise, that the best days will be ahead of them.