Houston Texans Thread 2024/2025 - A Sequel Better Than The Original

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Was not ready for the season to end, specially not like that. 10-10 at halftime, should’ve been 13-10, and you don’t score a single point after. The line didn’t play well, which more than likely cause that play calling to be so shytty. The run game wasn’t working in the slightest. And the Ravens capitalized on that. And because the defense stayed on the field so long, that sucked the spirit out of them and they gradually were giving up chic l after chunk yardage. Can only go up from here. FA is gonna be very important. They have a LOT of money to fill out various holes. Very sure a lot of that list won’t be on this team next year.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Was not ready for the season to end, specially not like that. 10-10 at halftime, should’ve been 13-10, and you don’t score a single point after. The line didn’t play well, which more than likely cause that play calling to be so shytty. The run game wasn’t working in the slightest. And the Ravens capitalized on that. And because the defense stayed on the field so long, that sucked the spirit out of them and they gradually were giving up chic l after chunk yardage. Can only go up from here. FA is gonna be very important. They have a LOT of money to fill out various holes. Very sure a lot of that list won’t be on this team next year.

Houston's in a great spot. They've got the QB, they've got the coach. The division is winnable. They should be a prime FA destination because of the new culture.

To me, Schultz, Fairbairn and Greenard are worth keeping. Need to work on that run game and potentially consider another WR to go with Nico and Tank.
Defense is gonna need some reinforcements. Christian Harris, Stingley and Anderson is a great core to build around, and Pitre should be better.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Any semblance of a run game would’ve helped. I wonder if they will look towards the draft for a back. Don’t like spending big money on a Barkley or Henry

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Any semblance of a run game would’ve helped. I wonder if they will look towards the draft for a back. Don’t like spending big money on a Barkley or Henry
Yeah they pretty much when as far as they could with the type of running they did. A balanced offense would’ve done wonders. Hell, a balanced offense would’ve had them beating the Falcons, Panthers, and Jags the second time and they could’ve fared better instead of having to playoff math down the stretch.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yeah they pretty much when as far as they could with the type of running they did. A balanced offense would’ve done wonders. Hell, a balanced offense would’ve had them beating the Falcons, Panthers, and Jags the second time and they could’ve fared better instead of having to playoff math down the stretch.

Yup the no running game and Tank’s injury finally caught up to us. I feel like Nico and Tank can be our top two receivers. But they should definitely look to bring up a 3rd reliable guy because Woods disappeared a lot during the season.

DigitalGoodTimes

Be Positive (B+) /...I'll look for Grandma's hands
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Was a fun season.
The good: Young team that will grow
The bad: Injuries, penalties, missed tackles and run game.
Hopefully they can bring back some of the players but they showed the league the future :blessed: