Houston and chicago: it is a disgrace you dont dump more threads to the race track

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lets see
Inside Russell Wilson's "close knit" and "exclusive" inner circle - you know what this is about...and it ain't sports. RACE TRACK.
USC football player leaves school because head coach is a racist - this makes sense to be there because of the news but its worth mentioning.
Mike Vick Salty that Riley Cooper didn't thank him for saving his Career - tell me where this is gonna go.
Sohh How Come Kevin Love hasn't been criticized for Forcing a trade?? - Race track
Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man - you JUST moved this
The NFC EAST is racist as Fruck!!! - you JUST moved this

you want me to hit snitch on every derailing reply, then sure, I can, but know its because of your complete inability to moderate the board.

:what:

Race and sports go hand in hand sometimes. If you think there's a problem with someone pointing out Kevin love not catching flack from the media for forcing a trade then :russ:

If people wanna discuss legit racial issues that deal with sports I don't see why people would cry about that

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I propose we create a filtering system that automatically hides posts based on each users preference.

"add words to list of filtered posts"
  1. *cac,
  2. *c00n,
  3. *nikka
problem solved, you no longer see posts with words that offend you.

And PAWG as well. I still want that word censored. :birdman:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

i started that thread not to race bait, but to initiate a dialogue on the topic. The thread was sports related, not a troll thread, and addressed a large issue in sports, Southern legacies, and the role history plays in sports matters today.

Long story short, get out your feelings breh. People cant discuss issues that you dont approve of? :heh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

i started that thread not to race bait, but to initiate a dialogue on the topic. The thread was sports related, not a troll thread, and addressed a large issue in sports, Southern legacies, and the role history plays in sports matters today.

Long story short, get out your feelings breh. People cant discuss issues that you dont approve of? :heh:

With that being said, maybe mods should move @Ed MOTHERfukkING G threads that just bash OSU. We get it. You don't like them. Grow up and stop being so petty and immature.