Houston and chicago: it is a disgrace you dont dump more threads to the race track

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I propose we create a filtering system that automatically hides posts based on each users preference.

"add words to list of filtered posts"
  1. *cac,
  2. *c00n,
  3. *nikka
problem solved, you no longer see posts with words that offend you.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
also, to staff:

we have a snitch button attached to every single post made here, are people making use of it, does the amount of posts snitched on reflect what the OP is suggesting?

:lupe:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Ed

I agree, but at the same time I've seen you complain about an Uncle Tom being called an Uncle Tom

I have never welcomed white people to call others "n1ggas or c00ns" and you can't find a post of me calling someone a "cac"

I don't agree with that stuff
but by allowing ridiculous racial baiting and trolling threads go on which you DO, and PARTICIPATE IN, you are fostering a culture that breeds that. And making a thread thats only purpose is to point out someone as an uncle tom is detrimental to this SPORTS FORUM, and belongs in Race Track. Its no coincidence that you disagree, seem happy with how things are, and @cook and @Brooklynzson think that its out of hand.
also, to staff:

we have a snitch button attached to every single post made here, are people making use of it, does the amount of posts snitched on reflect what the OP is suggesting?

So its MY fault that I don't hit a button telling you do monitor giant, front page threads taht ARE CLEARLY racial garbage?? Even though you have POSTED in them chicago? And you're the FIRST PERSON to call someone else on here a cracker?

See what I mean? You two are insufficient and are the cause of where we're at now. They immediately make excuses and blame me for not hitting the snitch button. I'm sorry but I shouldn't need to shine a spotlight on a battleship to say that there are waves in the water.

All of this makes it much more evident that...

You need to appoint more mods in the seum.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
but by allowing ridiculous racial baiting and trolling threads go on which you DO, and PARTICIPATE IN, you are fostering a culture that breeds that. And making a thread thats only purpose is to point out someone as an uncle tom is detrimental to this SPORTS FORUM, and belongs in Race Track. Its no coincidence that you disagree, seem happy with how things are, and @cook and @Brooklynzson think that its out of hand.

So its MY fault that I don't hit a button telling you do monitor giant, front page threads taht ARE CLEARLY racial garbage?? Even though you have POSTED in them chicago? And you're the FIRST PERSON to call someone else on here a cracker?

See what I mean? You two are insufficient and are the cause of where we're at now. They immediately make excuses and blame me for not hitting the snitch button. I'm sorry but I shouldn't need to shine a spotlight on a battleship to say that there are waves in the water.

All of this makes it much more evident that...

"why do I have to dial 911 when it's the police's job to patrol the neighborhood, the police can clearly see that these savages are up to no good but for some reason I'M the one who has to call them???"

fam, you're complaining and not even using the current measures we have in place to deal with this kind of problem. should we do away with the snitch button and just make threads every time we don't get our way?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING THE PAGE IS FULL OF RACIAL THREADS?

YOU SAW ONE THREAD SITTING THERE AMONGST A PAGE FULL OF SPORTS THREADS...

lets see
Inside Russell Wilson's "close knit" and "exclusive" inner circle - you know what this is about...and it ain't sports. RACE TRACK.
USC football player leaves school because head coach is a racist - this makes sense to be there because of the news but its worth mentioning.
Mike Vick Salty that Riley Cooper didn't thank him for saving his Career - tell me where this is gonna go.
Sohh How Come Kevin Love hasn't been criticized for Forcing a trade?? - Race track
Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man - you JUST moved this
The NFC EAST is racist as Fruck!!! - you JUST moved this

you want me to hit snitch on every derailing reply, then sure, I can, but know its because of your complete inability to moderate the board.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
"why do I have to dial 911 when it's the police's job to patrol the neighborhood, the police can clearly see that these savages are up to no good but for some reason I'M the one who has to call them???"

fam, you're complaining and not even using the current measures we have in place to deal with this kind of problem. should we do away with the snitch button and just make threads every time we don't get our way?

nah

its more like someone is being SHOT in FRONT OF THE POLICE, and I have to dial 911 to notify the police and then they can be told over their radio to stop the shooting.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
threads with the only purpose of

• racist trolling
  • calling out 'cism that has nothing to do with sports
  • that become a cac / c00n battle
belong in race track. You two clearly disagree :yeshrug:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
so clearly, cook and brooklynzson, things aren't going to change. Although the two of you said, in concert, you're not happy with the state of the coliseum, chicago and houston agree that things are fine and its my fault.

alright.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
so clearly, cook and brooklynzson, things aren't going to change. Although the two of you said, in concert, you're not happy with the state of the coliseum, chicago and houston agree that things are fine and its my fault.

alright.

utilize the snitch button and encourage others who feel the way you do to do the same.

S4_Rect.jpg