• Friday movies

Votes: 36 70.6%

• Total voters

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
You nikkas really on HP3 like that? Other than Bernie Mac and a 2 minute Chris Tucker cameo i find that movie pretty rancid lol.
Immature being all through the movie? :scusthov:
That lil Real World nikka they used to replace Martin's character? :stopitslime:
That corny record exec threatening nikkas with toe jam? :camby:

Plus the music in that one was wack, no classic joints like the 1st two

Last edited:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
House Party 3 takes it for me...pure jokes from start to finish....." i'd eat thru that dress to get to dat azz''...'' fukk that dress i'd eat thru them drawers'' .....:dead:

Bernie Mac at the dinner table and when he walks into the bachelor party. The way he said "its some swollen muthafukkas in here" got me dying each time

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You nikkas really on HP3 like that? Other than Bernie Mac and a 2 minute Chris Tucker cameo i find that movie pretty rancid lol.
Immature being all through the movie? :scusthov:
That lil Real World nikka they used to replace Martin's character? :stopitslime:
That corny record exec threatening nikkas with toe jam? :camby:

Plus the music in that one was wack, no classic joints like the 1st two

Showboat was the shyt :martinwtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie Mac :wow:

Showboat:wow:

Chris Tucker's cameo:wow:

All the ridiculous fukkery that happens throughout the whole movie...its so over the top that its hilarious...

part 2 was so tonally inconsistent; the plot made no sense and it wanted to be preachy and funny at the same time and it didn't work; plus the actual funny scenes weren't even funny; Part 3 was a no holds barred fukkery session where they just had fun

Angina Williams:wow:

get+lotion.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's very close but I voted for Friday. But House Party 1 and 3 are classic to me and if you included Class Act then they would have won.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
almost a wash for me, HP2 was :snooze: and the third friday was :scusthov:, i didn't laugh once. but i'mma go with friday off the strength of the original

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
House Party. The messages in the films were dope looking back. I think 2 and 3 are very underrated.

2 with the college campus, feminism, wolves in sheeps clothing in Frats, janky promoters and slimey industry folks, Jezebels etc. Very underrated film.

3 shows how beat the music industry is.

HP series is underrated.

That said...Friday After Next is my christmas classic film.

Last edited: