• Friday movies

Votes: 36 70.6%

• Total voters

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This right here. Friday 1 is better than any House Party (ok, It may be close with HP 1), but base on all three I'm taking House Party.

:salute: EXACTLY what i was gonna say

there seems to be a generation of kids who LOVE Next Friday tho. it was cool, funny movie but i used to see & hear people claiming how great it is and never even saw the first one or they think the first one is too boring or something.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
The reemergence of Ful Force :blessed:

AJ Johnson being the baddest chick on the screen (out shining high yella tisha):blessed:

HP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
House Party. I love all 3.. 2 is probably my least favorite, but I still love that shyt

Friday and Next Friday are classics to me, but i dont fukk with Friday After Next..shyt was corny to me..I'm still open to another Friday :blessed:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
House Party. I love all 3.. 2 is probably my least favorite, but I still love that shyt

Friday and Next Friday are classics to me, but i dont fukk with Friday After Next..shyt was corny to me..I'm still open to another Friday :blessed:

i'm the opposite, i like Friday After Next but i never fukked with Next Friday too heavy. like i said, it's a funny movie, i like it but FAN was better IMO and it was a little different too, xmas hood/comedy movie. i just really wish they could get it together, get a decent script & make Last Firday or whatever they wanna call it and get the whole gang together one more time. even if it happens in another 10 years and it's about Craig & Day Day with their kids or something.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i'm the opposite, i like Friday After Next but i never fukked with Next Friday too heavy. like i said, it's a funny movie, i like it but FAN was better IMO and it was a little different too, xmas hood/comedy movie. i just really wish they could get it together, get a decent script & make Last Firday or whatever they wanna call it and get the whole gang together one more time. even if it happens in another 10 years and it's about Craig & Day Day with their kids or something.
i need that Chris Tucker cameo...ive been saying since Next Friday they need Chris back, but put him in Bernie Mac's role from the first one...he can be the reformed but still dirty preacher