Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Word? You like 3 more than 2?

Bernie Mac :wow:

Showboat:wow:

Chris Tucker's cameo:wow:

All the ridiculous fukkery that happens throughout the whole movie...its so over the top that its hilarious...

part 2 was so tonally inconsistent; the plot made no sense and it wanted to be preachy and funny at the same time and it didn't work; plus the actual funny scenes weren't even funny; Part 3 was a no holds barred fukkery session where they just had fun

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This right here. Friday 1 is better than any House Party (ok, It may be close with HP 1), but base on all three I'm taking House Party.

I fukk with House Party and Friday equally but Friday after Next is meh to me even though it has its moments but meh. Next Friday is funny. But House Party plus House Party 2 plus Class Act?:banderas:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I fukk with House Party and Friday equally but Friday after Next is meh to me even though it has its moments but meh. Next Friday is funny. But House Party plus House Party 2 plus Class Act?:banderas:

House Party one has aged better than Friday too IMO. That flick perfectly captured the high school house party scene. Classic.