"House Party" | Jan. 13th 2023 | now streaming on HBO Max

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Looks funny

the unnecessary "house party" branding will hinder this movie though. calling it a reboot immediately raises expectations and if it falls short of the original, which it likely will, people are gonna trash it. Most people are gonna go into it ready to nitpick and trash it specifically because its not the original.

they could have literally called this "Bron's Crib" or anything else, and kept the Kid n Play cameo as an ode to house party.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
MLK weekend opening :mjlol:

gets to run through black history month as well :bryan:

anyway, this definitely should've just been it's own movie, it really shouldn't try to be part of the house party franchise. it's too hard for sequels to follow up films that became organic classics because they try too hard to be classic, and it never works.

but this is something i would def check out on HBO Max or some shyt, but no way i'm paying $17 to see it

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Can't believe my cousin is lead in this and supporting role in Till
At the same time his IMBD looking 🚀

He did grow up in London in his teens but born in the USA...
Will support him I just find it interesting how he can switch accent from Top Boy London Style to Different US regions like Southern or Midwest

Feel like I don't even know which one is his real speaking voice anymore, I think we actually forced him to speak like us
:ohhh: