"House Party" | Jan. 13th 2023 | now streaming on HBO Max

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Probably gon have a bunch of Indians, Asians, Arabs, and Hispanics sprinkled everywhere using the n word:scust:the only nonblack that matters in the House Party cinematic universe is Jamal, everything else is a no go.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
No No No and Hell Naw ..It didn't work.with Immature as adults..Didn't go down.when they tried it with Drew (Everybody Hates Chris)...Leave it alone and come up with some fresh material

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It’s got Stephen Glover on the pen.

I have ZERO doubts he’ll do it Justice. The brothers Glover turn gold into goddamn anything they touch.

Ryan Coogler had Donald and Stephen give him notes on how to make Shuri a memorable character when he was writing Black Panther.

Chris Rock specifically sought out Stephen to help him co-write his next movie

FX locked both Stephen and Donald into production deals after the success of Atlanta

Stephen is the lead writer of the Deadpool cartoon that’s about to drop

Gambino & Family can’t lose:wow:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I keep trying to figure out if this shyt even works today. Aside from all the modern tech, house party is such a late 80s early 90s hip hop movie. It’s steeped in that shyt. Breaking, dance contests, DJing, actual rap battles. The shyt kids today probably couldn’t give a fukk about.

How do you make a modern version of this:jbhmm:

It can be done. But I honestly HATE the unoriginality of today and the need to reboot everything.

I wish they'd leave it alone. But at least Stephen Glover is a talented writer.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It can be done. But I honestly HATE the unoriginality of today and the need to reboot everything.

I wish they'd leave it alone. But at least Stephen Glover is a talented writer.

It doesn’t bother me much cause Hollywood has always been this way. Trust and believe if you look up a list of remakes and reboots you’ll see it goes back to the 30s

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Don't forget the Hudlin brothers produced the original...

..and made cameo..
i190855.jpg

"Yo, What happened homie's shoe?"

:russ:

Daps
They have kick backs. Usually a hookah or two, some weed, and liqour. Music playing on a beats pill (Pandora or Spotify playlist). Some playing cards, some in they phone. Girls start twerking when they song come on (usually on the girl they came with) or everybody sing along and pull out snap chat when the hottest song comes on.
Yeah thats every party Ive ever been to without drugs or minimum alcohol

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
You know what this man did?? Tell 'em...

I cut a man's heart out :demonic:

Check that out..Tell 'em what you did Rock...

Beat a police seargant..With his own club!! And didn't run after he did it...Hell Naw!! :birdman: