House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This shyt is almost as bad as season 8 I can’t believe it I’m actually in disbelief about how shyt that was especially the last 20 minutes :why:

I gotta read this book I’m not waiting 2 years for this shyt no way the book is this bad.
Season 8 was better than this bullshyt

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This shyt is almost as bad as season 8 I can’t believe it I’m actually in disbelief about how shyt that was especially the last 20 minutes :why:

I gotta read this book I’m not waiting 2 years for this shyt no way the book is this bad.
This worst than season 8.

Season 8 was bad by GOT standards ……this shyt was just legit bad . Like Lord of the rings series ass.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Insane to end the show like that knowing we have to wait 2-3 more years for season 3. This show is the prime example of why I hate the current format of TV shows. So many unnecessary breaks, long gaps between seasons, and shortened seasons.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Honestly the conflict Alicent is having right now could be kind of cool maybe, depends on what happens next. Sacrificing both of your sons is cold

but other than that man... Idk. Daemon scene could have been cool if we didn't know what it all culminates in.
Aemond dies in the Gods Eye ..Haelana said it herself

Aegon won’t be there .

That whole Alicent wasn’t just aggressively ass…it was pointless

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This was way worse than season 8. Don't forget, we had the BATTLE OF WINTERFELL in season 8. There was no episode in House of Dragon coming close to touching that, especially in season 2 of House of Dragon.

People need to put more respect on Benioff and Weiss's names. :ufdup: