House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've been seeing this from a lot of people. I guess because of the 2 year wait between seasons? All of the eps since 8 of season 1 have picked right up where the following left off.
Its because of all the shyt that’s gone down in those few weeks

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I doubt Maegor or Visenya knew anything. Aegon I didn’t seem close enough to Visenya to tell her.

I think what makes the most sense is Aegon the uncrowned told Rhaena because he didn’t expect to make it. And Rhaena told Jaehaerys.

Its impossible to know for sure until GRRM writes the rest of the Dunk and Egg novels(meaning never) :francis:
Barristan, talking to Dany:

As a young boy, the Prince of Dragonstone was bookish to a fault. He was reading so early that men said Queen Rhaella must have swallowed some books and a candle whilst he was in her womb. Rhaegar took no interest in the play of other children. The maesters were awed by his wits, but his father’s knights would jest sourly that Baelor the Blessed had been born again. Until one day Prince Rhaegar found something in his scrolls that changed him. No one knows what it might have been, only that the boy suddenly appeared early one morning in the yard as the knights were donning their steel. He walked up to Ser Willem Darry, the master-at-arms, and said, 'I will require a sword and armor. It seems I must be a warrior.'

Honestly I doubt it passed from every king to heir. There were too many examples of bad kings or jealousy between king and heir. A more likely explanation is that the general knowledge was written down and forgotten at some point. Rhaegar clearly learned of it on his own and took matters into his own hands. Then again perhaps that's separate from whatever the show is doing, since both GoT and HOTD have never addressed the other part ("the dragon has three heads").

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
LgWP5Kq.gif

Im so happy Miguel not back this season. He ruined all the night shots in S1. Just saw someone post that the reason the night shots look so bad is because of how he did it. Instead of shooting at night. He shot the scenes in broad daylight and made them night in post. Dude is an idiot.
lqmN9TG.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Barristan, talking to Dany:

As a young boy, the Prince of Dragonstone was bookish to a fault. He was reading so early that men said Queen Rhaella must have swallowed some books and a candle whilst he was in her womb. Rhaegar took no interest in the play of other children. The maesters were awed by his wits, but his father’s knights would jest sourly that Baelor the Blessed had been born again. Until one day Prince Rhaegar found something in his scrolls that changed him. No one knows what it might have been, only that the boy suddenly appeared early one morning in the yard as the knights were donning their steel. He walked up to Ser Willem Darry, the master-at-arms, and said, 'I will require a sword and armor. It seems I must be a warrior.'

Honestly I doubt it passed from every king to heir. There were too many examples of bad kings or jealousy between king and heir. A more likely explanation is that the general knowledge was written down and forgotten at some point. Rhaegar clearly learned of it on his own and took matters into his own hands. Then again perhaps that's separate from whatever the show is doing, since both GoT and HOTD have never addressed the other part ("the dragon has three heads").
Plus the whole king to heir shyt was probably some Jaheries BS, the Targarians left their home country because of a prophecy, no way they would keep another one hidden, with the generations they probably lost interest in it until it became the story of what is written in the dagger they pass down.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LgWP5Kq.gif

Im so happy Miguel not back this season. He ruined all the night shots in S1. Just saw someone post that the reason the night shots look so bad is because of how he did it. Instead of shooting at night. He shot the scenes in broad daylight and made them night in post. Dude is an idiot.
lqmN9TG.gif

And he didn’t learn from GOT because he fukked with the lighting last season too. The lighting at Dragonstone especially was so dark for no reason. So annoying.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LgWP5Kq.gif

lqmN9TG.gif

Vhagar really didn't want to do that to Laena :mjcry: