House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
i never read the books so idk how people are supposed to be portrayed

But

I hate criston cole omg what a fukkin dunce

Aemond is a MONSTER inside you can tell by how quiet he is and the prostitute scene. Idk anything really what he does i hope its villainous. I think they did a bad job showing the kid turning into that. Losing an eye or whatever shouldnt make you that monstrous. I like his character the most with daemon. These are the targryans i wan see. Both are insane in their own ways and very alike.

The king is ok. I think hes by far the weakest actor with cole so far well see. Eapecially after pardy Constantine crushed the buildings. It just falls flat. But it may be by design.

Both the main woman i could gaf about

Raynys or whatever and dreadlock are aite.
There story is kinda weak to me.

Otto is always good.

Kings council weak as fukk on both sides

Im getting confused about the blacksmith and now the guy who says hes related to daemons story points. Did he shave are they the same person?

Queens a whore

Thats all
Aemond isn't really a monster. He's puts on a front. He's someone who lacked love, affection and was teased and bullied.
He's literally in the fetal position with the prostitute, looking for her to comfort him and reassure him. Then we see when his brother and friends come in on him, he puts that front back up.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Aemond isn't really a monster. He's puts on a front. He's someone who lacked love, affection and was teased and bullied.
He's literally in the fetal position with the prostitute, looking for her to comfort him and reassure him. Then we see when his brother and friends come in on him, he puts that front back up.
Imo he has serial killer written all over him lol

Laying up with a middle aged prost for love and affection, then offering her to the homies is typical monster behavior if i ever saw it. He unbalanced as fukk, lashing out all over snd hiding from the world. He may be a gentle monster but hes a monster none the less.

His own mom even knows it.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Imo he has serial killer written all over him lol

Laying up with a middle aged prost for love and affection, then offering her to the homies is typical monster behavior if i ever saw it. He unbalanced as fukk, lashing out all over snd hiding from the world. He may be a gentle monster but hes a monster none the less.

His own mom even knows it.
Nah, he lowkey normal compared to some of the others on this show. He was in tears when he accidentally killed his cousin.

Larys Strong had his father and brother burned to death
His brother Aegon was r*ping people
Daemond killed his wife and 'probably' sanctioned the death of that little boy.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
team green has all the best characters with actual storylines if you pay attention this season
team black is literally in shambles if they didn't have daemon and rhaenyra doing things
Their kids like Jace, Baela and Rhaena are barely characters just people rhaenyra gives orders to

How can you support the side that has so little going on
Hell Aegon is a terrible human being but I still note they are actually trying to make him a nuanced king and not the drunk rapist they made him in season 1

It's supposed to be nuanced.

Rhaenyra is the rightful Queen but, the Greens wouldn't have been bad rulers.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
looking back i guess last weeks episode was kind of a weird one

other than moving some pieces around i have no idea how exactly it really contributed to what we should expect today. like i have no idea what to anticipate. guess itll be interesting seeing how Alicent grapples with her denial of the prophecy mixup if she does at all

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I learned my fukking lesson, stay off social media on Sundays.

A girl I know spoiled tonight….da fukk :scust:

And it was so casual too, talking about an event last night and then says “oh speaking of crazy how about when _____ _____ tonight. I’m not ready!!”

I googled it and of course it’s true. :martin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I learned my fukking lesson, stay off social media on Sundays.

A girl I know spoiled tonight….da fukk :scust:

And it was so casual too, talking about an event last night and then says “oh speaking of crazy how about when _____ _____ tonight. I’m not ready!!”

I googled it and of course it’s true. :martin:
Hbo going out they way to spoil it just to promote the show.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
olivia-posted-some-more-bts-v0-i81tscrda3bd1.jpg

Muh Queen's face card on point.:wow:Might just switch to Team Green.:mjlit: