House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GRMnw8wWEAE_9ZF
the highest rated episode would be the Jonsa episode

Ramsay told Jon to come see him.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Didn't notice Larys was at the whorehouse when Aegon shows up

Nevermind it was just another white guy that looks like him

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Im trying to think of an actor who could have elevated this role.

People hated numerous GOTs characters, but the actors were so good in the role you still wanted to see more of the character. This guy feels like a miscast.
I feel like Aemond, Aegon and Criston Cole were miscast. I'm not even that big in Rhaenyra or Daemon either. But for sure Aemon's and Criston Cole were miscast. I think Aegon's character will get more interesting as the seasons go on.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She had her first kid when she was like 14. So if Aegon is around 20, she's 34. That's pretty accurate. Aegon and Haelena's kids were like 6 and 4 so that means she woulda had kids at around 14-16 as well. Which ain't all that crazy for a medieval setting. Otto is prolly only like 50.
In the show, she is 17 at the start so at least 18-19 when she married Vicerys

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
i never read the books so idk how people are supposed to be portrayed

But

I hate criston cole omg what a fukkin dunce

Aemond is a MONSTER inside you can tell by how quiet he is and the prostitute scene. Idk anything really what he does i hope its villainous. I think they did a bad job showing the kid turning into that. Losing an eye or whatever shouldnt make you that monstrous. I like his character the most with daemon. These are the targryans i wan see. Both are insane in their own ways and very alike.

The king is ok. I think hes by far the weakest actor with cole so far well see. Eapecially after pardy Constantine crushed the buildings. It just falls flat. But it may be by design.

Both the main woman i could gaf about

Raynys or whatever and dreadlock are aite.
There story is kinda weak to me.

Otto is always good.

Kings council weak as fukk on both sides

Im getting confused about the blacksmith and now the guy who says hes related to daemons story points. Did he shave are they the same person?

Queens a whore

Thats all

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Aemond is a MONSTER inside you can tell by how quiet he is and the prostitute scene. Idk anything really what he does i hope its villainous. I think they did a bad job showing the kid turning into that. Losing an eye or whatever shouldnt make you that monstrous. I like his character the most with daemon. These are the targryans i wan see. Both are insane in their own ways and very alike.

Kings council weak as fukk on both sides

Im getting confused about the blacksmith and now the guy who says hes related to daemons story points. Did he shave are they the same person?

1. It's not just that Aemond lost an eye. For most of his childhood he was seen as weak, fat, feckless and dragonless. Both his brother and his nephews teased him constantly. Couple that with the fact that he's knows without Vhaegar no one really cares about him. So he threw himself into being a military asset knowing that war would eventually come. So now he's this trill ass dude who's skilled as fukk with the world's largest nuke, but basically out side of that no one cares. If you notice, he has no friends outside of Criston. His brother STILL teases him and at every chance to prove his worth people are like :whoa:. He's already killed one of his nephews.

2. Weak council is deliberate, its supposed to show how much the advisors are failing the two regents. On the Black's side, all the men are eager to war and making names for themselves because they sided with the weaker team. Meanwhile, the Greens are pinned into inaction because Aegon is a shyt king and has no idea what he's doing and the one dude that did (Otto) he sent away.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Randomly decided to start Game of thrones season 3 a few days ago (best season of GOT imo), and man there were so many subplots in the show that it is hard as hell to get bored of what's going on. I feel like House of the dragon is just a very bad continuation of season 8 of GOT. The writing is not good, imo and the characters are not memorable.