House of Lies - Season 5 (Official Thread/Final Season)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fell out of sync with the show sometime around the season following the finale where they all went their separate ways, did it get better or is it meh.

The show has never quite reached the heights in quality it had when the team went against galweather. That whole arc leading up to the start of kaan and associates was when the show was on fire

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
didn't know this was released early, but I'm watching the first ep now.

marty's new broad is not that cute tho. marty need to step it up.

also, why would the show's producer let roscoe be on TV with a bowl haircut?
u one of them anti white chick coli dudes? or u really think this chick
nicky-whelan-10793-2560x1600-730x430.jpg

not cute? :patrice:

didnt even know she was married to kerry rhoades either :ehh:....thought that nicca was gay :heh:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Halfway into Season 3.... do ANY of these characters end up with any redeeming qualities? At this point, I'm just watching for Cheadle. His squad are nothing but a$$holes and Jeannie is the worst. I was big into Californication, so I'm okay with dirtbags having the lead, but at least Hank felt bad sometimes. :heh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Halfway into Season 3.... do ANY of these characters end up with any redeeming qualities? At this point, I'm just watching for Cheadle. His squad are nothing but a$$holes and Jeannie is the worst. I was big into Californication, so I'm okay with dirtbags having the lead, but at least Hank felt bad sometimes. :heh:
That sounds appealing to me. Think I'm gonna start this show this week

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm trying to keep up with everything that's going on in each episode this season. shyt feels like its going all over the place.

Anyone know who was that big tittay PAWG Clyde blew his chance with at that "spiritual healing" :shaq:

Malcolm Jamal Warner, Donald Faison and Harold from Harold and Kumar all in the same episode :whoo:

I'm not even mad at Doug getting at that redbone from his Dungeons and Dragons meetups . She got some nice lips :takedat:

Jeanie was the least annoying this episode :ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm trying to keep up with everything that's going on in each episode this season. shyt feels like its going all over the place.

Anyone know who was that big tittay PAWG Clyde blew his chance with at that "spiritual healing" :shaq:

Malcolm Jamal Warner, Donald Faison and Harold from Harold and Kumar all in the same episode :whoo:

I'm not even mad at Doug getting at that redbone from his Dungeons and Dragons meetups . She got some nice lips :takedat:

i thought that was dope as hell
show is still meh with me too much of the time
but that was cool to see that

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

:dwillhuh: where was turk turkelton @?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Anastacia McPherson
i actually think she's mixed or something cuz she doesnt even look white in most of her pics

1d578bc2dcab65c0cc31083893ba42e4.wix_mp_1024