House of Lies - Season 5 (Official Thread/Final Season)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
series finale was ehhhhhh. I mean it ended where we all knew it would so, it was nothing mindblowing.

:heh: Has it been discussed in this thread that the redundant-ass main storyline this season about selling the firm, made it obvious the producers/writers were expecting this to be the last season especially when they just did a similar storyline last season?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:heh: Has it been discussed in this thread that the redundant-ass main storyline this season about selling the firm, made it obvious the producers/writers were expecting this to be the last season especially when they just did a similar storyline last season?

to be honest, I never though don cheadle was gonna be tied down to a showtime tv series this long in the first place.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hm I stopped watching after season 3, but now that I know it's a wrap I'll go back and watch 4-5

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
to be honest, I never though don cheadle was gonna be tied down to a showtime tv series this long in the first place.
i cant even believe it lasted this long
it didnt even seem like the type show that would go beyond 2 seasons
all it was was fukkery
no character development
no indication at ALL that you should feel any typa way about the characters
shyt, even when Marty went to jail the shyt felt like jokes, no matter how hard they tried the make the shyt look serious :deadmanny:
shyt shoulda been 2 seasons of over the top titties, drugs/booze, and paper chasin.