House of Lies - Season 5 (Official Thread/Final Season)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teasers for the upcoming season 5 of "House of Lies":

Don't miss the new season of House of Lies beginning Sunday, April 10th at 9PM ET/PT. Starring Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz and Josh Lawson.

Don't miss the new season of House of Lies beginning Sunday, April 10th at 9PM ET/PT. Starring Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz and Josh Lawson.

Official trailer:

Behind the scenes with the Cast & Crew:

Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew of House of Lies as they discuss Season 5. Don't miss the new season beginning Sunday, April 10th at 9PM ET/PT. Starring Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz and Josh Lawson.

Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew of House of Lies as they discuss Season 5 with guest star appearances by Keegan-Michael Key, Wanda Sykes, and more. Don't miss the new season beginning Sunday, April 10th at 9PM ET/PT. Starring Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz and Josh Lawson.

Promo for the season premiere:

Marty and Jeannie navigate the hazards of co-parenting. Season premiere. Don't miss the new season of House of Lies beginning Sunday, April 10th at 9PM ET/PT. Starring Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz and Josh Lawson.

Original post:
First episode of this season is out on Showtime on-demand and online. New season officially premieres on April 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felt like a bit of a nothing episode. Guess it was just reintroducing where characters were at meh

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Was wondering if anyone else was watching, peeping the first episode right now. Had to stop it so I could post when I seen my nikka Randy from the Wire, hopefully he has a nice role.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
didn't know this was released early, but I'm watching the first ep now.

marty's new broad is not that cute tho. marty need to step it up.

also, why would the show's producer let roscoe be on TV with a bowl haircut?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I haven't seen marty fukk a black woman since the first season. :snoop:

and why did marty's pops dump:

Alice Hunter

640full-alice-hunter.jpg

for wanda sykes???

78428-show-65765.jpg