House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Holy shyt :wow:

I was honestly waiting for Frank to say

Total....fukkery. When he realized what the next move was going to be.

Great fukking season. This show shouldn't go past S5 though, there's not much more they can keep stretching this story out..

Daps
Reppin
Canada
disappointing season. glossed over the more interesting parts of the storyline. like the herald thing for this terrorism nonsense.

Remy rode off into the sunset with the girl.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
On Ep 11: Good season but I feel like it's been all over the place

looking back on thoughts as I progressed...

None of these characters are likable but they're all driven and motivated as fukk, so i can't stop watching :merchant:

all the gay stuff that guy had to do before he tried to take the president out :mjlol:

House of Cards doing their best Sopranos impression... :upsetfavre:

Coma episodes

but I did miss Frank speaking to the audience as the season went on. I didn't realize how much I liked his character until he was out of commission for a little bit

this corny Conway family :martin:

Doug is tough. Doug is not tough. Doug is tough. Doug is not tough. Doug is a soldier. Doug is getting played. Doug is a genius. Doug is shortsighted. Come on man, we've been developing this guy forever. I liked him better when we didn't know shyt about him and he was just a demented zealot.

Freddy :to: :salute:

never have i ever :comeon:

I get that every action has a reaction, but seasons 3 and 4 just feel like aftermath for the first 2. nothing new is really being introduced, in my opinion. Yes, I realize that some people like the rise to power, some people like the "maintenance" side, but it's just kind of dragging at this point. They're holding a bunch of old "feet" up in the air, so to speak, and saying "THE OTHER SHOES COULD DROP NOW! ANY SECOND! YOU FORGOT ABOUT THIS, HERE IT GOES!"

All that being said, it's an excellent show, and if this were a week-to-week show, it would have created a meltdown a couple of times this season.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Everybody need a african in they corner like doug stamper.

I been watching since season 1 and i still have no clue why this dude is so loyal.
word
theres only ONE reason I can think of...

Doug want Francis to slide him some of that POTUS meat
:huhldup:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All over the place downright atrocious season...

I don't even want to know how Frank's going to spin out of that Herald story which effectively buried him...I am 100% sure its going to be implausible and nonsensical like this entire season was...

:what:@ first lady running for VP on the presidents ticket...

:what: @ trying to use ISIS leader to talk his goons out of decapitating prisoners...There aren't enough words to express how unbelievably fukking stupid that entire angle was...

:what:@ the secretary of state backing down so easily from Franks threat when she had the complete upper hand in that situation...Even if he did kill those folks (which he did) how the fukk is he going to make you, the SECRETARY OF STATE disappear after you publicly go against him? How can Frank possibly get that done without drawing all the suspicion towards himself with all that motive?:martin: