Reppin
I hear you … but I doubt he’s knocking down a Remy Ma equivalent

:troll:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

amalgamation - the action or process of uniting or merging two or more things

He’s from New York. Obama is from Chicago. Jesse Jackson is from South Carolina, Harris is from California, etc.

I’m saying he’s intentionally taking bits of their style to create his own to be more palatable to this and the next generation of voters.

I’m also asserting that he took some kind of “wait on it deal” where he’s in good standing where he’s at now but wouldnt get the speaker deal like we saw in front of all our own eyes with Kamala Harris where she ducked out of the race to be the Democrats Presidential Nominee in order to secure the Vice Presidential Candidate, is now Vice President, and Joe Biden has mistakenly called her “President Harris.” So expect to see more of Jeffries but not too much too fast.

Also if you thought they chose him as an appropriate replacement for Pelosi and doesn’t deserve a :mjpls: idk What to tell you bro. He got a bridge for sale i guess. :heh:
So in other words….politics! :heh:

That’s my point. Nggas see a black face and magically expect a politician to be a-political :skip:cats really forget this is politics

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Say what you want, but try to find something wrong about what he said.

I do agree though it got to be more than words, but that fault is with the Republicans blocking everything.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
OP has a lot of questionable posts. The name @JustRegularBlack is suspect. And now he is questioning Jeffries. Put 2+2 together.

theatrics?! :mjtf:

in his full speech he literally specified what the democrats accomplished in the last 2 years.:stopitslime:

"ImARealBlackPerson" must have been taken.

A black man in one of the highest positions of political power speaking boldy against MAGA fascist is a WIN in my book. If you're first reaction is to critique the "Dems" then you're suspect imo
Gotta get these blackfishing cacs outta here.

They like roaches, keep coming back from the cracks

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lot of questionable post? Such as? You sound mad goofy saying "put 2+2 together". Cuz I said he think he is Papoose? Do you even get the reference? And I stand by my statement that if this level of theatrics resulted in the same level of change this country would be in better shape. Obviously it hasn't happened when done by Dems or Reps. I have no problem with him and I hope he is a catalyst for change.

Next time read the exact words I write, not the words you pull from that bad reception you get to your tin hat.

This nikka is a clear cac. To those who've dapped him up: you've dapped up a bytchmade cac pretending to be Black on here.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Don't understand how something works, brehs, and then double down, brehs.

You don't care about the 2 party system cause you don't even understand it. :snoop:
You can’t verify that claim though, right or right? :umad:

You an authority on others political understandings or affiliations?

You on an election board? C’mon now bffr :stopitslime:

We on the internet, and the Coli at that, and in TLR at THAT. I’m just chopping it up with the brehs. Never claimed to know it all but look at you.

Triple Down :birdman:
So in other words….politics! :heh:

That’s my point. Nggas see a black face and magically expect a politician to be a-political :skip:cats really forget this is politics
To the both of y’all

I wasn’t talking about whether or not he could in this instance win the seat. I AM however saying they are prepping him for an entirely different position so he’s already played his part. Sounds like politics, right?

Y’all see any sort of dissent or divergent opinion and immediately polarize. Give a fck about two parties. Give a fck about some wings. Give a fck about what the color of the puppet they put in front of us. Im just stating what the play is.

Search my history for any of my political opinions, analysis, or affiliations before you say some more dumb sht irrelevant to my point.

One last thing you can try to correct me on before y’all go: My vote is worth just as much as yours, right?? :umad:

Foh with this sht. Tf y’all thought y’all was gonna come away with?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the both siders crew is undefeated in outing themselves. just gotta give them time.
This is not relevant to you in any way, shape, or form. You haven't even BEEN to the US.
You don't live in the US, why the fukk are you concerned? get a life.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good speakers can go along way, if dems won not many more seats, he would be speaker of the house and 2nd in line to presidency.
I've always said this. If you are a good public speaker, the world is your oyster.