House Minority Leader, Hakeem Jeffries, think he is Papoose

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OP has a lot of questionable posts. The name @JustRegularBlack is suspect. And now he is questioning Jeffries. Put 2+2 together.
Lot of questionable post? Such as? You sound mad goofy saying "put 2+2 together". Cuz I said he think he is Papoose? Do you even get the reference? And I stand by my statement that if this level of theatrics resulted in the same level of change this country would be in better shape. Obviously it hasn't happened when done by Dems or Reps. I have no problem with him and I hope he is a catalyst for change.

Next time read the exact words I write, not the words you pull from that bad reception you get to your tin hat.

Daps
Black people's lives have significantly gotten better since the Trump years.
200w.gif

y’all love applauding democrats for doing the bare minimum. all we’ve done is made a slight (the nation may never recover from trump’s damage) return to the pre-trump status quo.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s crazy that Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Jordan Petersen and other conservative/alt-right personalities make so much more sense to me than these liberals. We really need to reconsider our allegiances. :francis:

#Trumpset

fukk the Democratic party. :mjlol:

This reads like fake news. DNC is conspiring with the media to turn out the black vote. It isn't going to work. :umad:

I’m not voting for anyone that isn’t about cutting that check. I’ll take my chances with Trump. :yeshrug:

Trump all the way. :win:

So many black people don't realize Biden & Harris is far WORSE than Trump & Pence.

:scust:

Shut the fukk up.

Daps
:comeon:

amalgamation - the action or process of uniting or merging two or more things

He’s from New York. Obama is from Chicago. Jesse Jackson is from South Carolina, Harris is from California, etc.

I’m saying he’s intentionally taking bits of their style to create his own to be more palatable to this and the next generation of voters.

I’m also asserting that he took some kind of “wait on it deal” where he’s in good standing where he’s at now but wouldnt get the speaker deal like we saw in front of all our own eyes with Kamala Harris where she ducked out of the race to be the Democrats Presidential Nominee in order to secure the Vice Presidential Candidate, is now Vice President, and Joe Biden has mistakenly called her “President Harris.” So expect to see more of Jeffries but not too much too fast.

Also if you thought they chose him as an appropriate replacement for Pelosi and doesn’t deserve a :mjpls: idk What to tell you bro. He got a bridge for sale i guess. :heh:

:dead:

Breh, you have no idea how politics work. Just be quiet. :pachaha:

He didn't take any type of "deal to wait". The democrats simply don't have the majority in the House. If Dems had the majority, then Jeffries would be speaker. Dems don't have the majority in the House because not enough Dems got voted into the House back in November. This is directly on voters.

And this is my problem with you and the many people like you. Y'all just loud and wrong. You have strong opinions on things that you don't even understand how they work.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:dead:

Breh, you have no idea how politics work. Just be quiet. :pachaha:

He didn't take any type of "deal to wait". The democrats simply don't have the majority in the House. If Dems had the majority, then Jeffries would be speaker. Dems don't have the majority in the House because not enough Dems got voted into the House back in November. This is directly on voters.

And this is my problem with you and the many people like you. Y'all just loud and wrong. You have strong opinions on things that you don't even understand how they work.
You miss the point entirely. I give a fck about a two party system :rudy: this is just the play. Keep up.