Hot take: Uncle Phil was scarier then James Evans

Daps
Better than Claire?
It's close....but all her daughter's were fukk-ups except for Saundra.

But Black Aunt Viv is up there too. Claire is almost a fantasy character. High powered attorney, fine as hell, smart, classy etc. I'd definitely pick her as a wife first but for mom skills...it's close.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fixed :lolbron:

Bill Cosby himself? Or the character?

Cliff Huxtable was not wealthier than Phil Banks...
I don’t know man. Assume Claire was a big time lawyer, Cliff was a doctor, that brownstone was owned, 5 kids, and a grand kid all basically living off of him. I think he had more bread by a lot….

Uncle Phil had all those kids working first chance he got, underpaid Geoffrey, and Aunt Viv hadn’t held down a job in years. I mean Phil got that salary bounce when he became a judge, but Cliff had been a doctor for decades.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don’t know man. Assume Claire was a big time lawyer, Cliff was a doctor, that brownstone was owned, 5 kids, and a grand kid all basically living off of him. I think he had more bread by a lot….

Uncle Phil had all those kids working first chance he got, underpaid Geoffrey, and Aunt Viv hadn’t held down a job in years. I mean Phil got that salary bounce when he became a judge, but Cliff had been a doctor for decades.
Phil didn't "have" the kids working, they did that on their own volition, and Cliff's kids weren't living off him as they entered into the same age range as the Banks kids.

Phil was also a lawyer for decades, and lawyers leave school and make really money earlier. For him to be in position to even become a judge he was already big time.

An 80s Brooklyn brownstone and a Bel Air mansion aren't the same level. If Cliff was worth more it's by the technicality of his worth being tied to his spouse. I think Phil vs Cliff alone was caking more.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah

James Evans put the fear of God in your heart the minute he would flip out

Remember the episode when he threw the chair and the family was worried about his health cause of high blood pressure

This.

James Evans would beat the breaks off of Uncle Phil. :pachaha:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Notice Steve Urkel isn't in this scene. Would have fukked up the multiverse :lupe:

MV5BMDcyOTZiMGItNDlkMS00MWE5LTk2MTMtZjcxZDdlZDI5MzEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkwNDM2NjU@._V1_.jpg

Fresh Prince Steve was a cool upstanding gentleman who wasn’t even sweating Ashley. Wonder if Phil was a Chicago street dude with a heart of gold in the Family Matters multiverse :ohhh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Man, even Uncle Phil couldn't handle Jazz

He threw Jazz out his house on hard concrete and he still kept coming back :deadrose:
The power of a redbone. Will have you coming back for more punishment just to get a whiff of the good stuff. :banderas:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
if Uncle Phil grew out the beard and threw a red suit he'd look like Suge Knight, so we're going with Uncle Phil
I haven’t watched “Bel-Air” but I’m assuming that’s who they based that version of Uncle Phil on?