Hot Take: Jokic is the most dominating center since Shaq

Daps
Uhhhh I disagree Dwight Howard in Orlando was insane. Just because he was defensive he doesn’t command respect which is weird but not surprising. The lack of respect elite defense consistently gets on here is strange.

In his prime Dwight was arguably the greatest defensive player ever while putting up 20-14 a night.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damm Lebron, didn't you know Luka was created by a white power structure to create a great white hype basketball player according to the supreme wisdom of Art Barr.....did Lebron not get the memo, Art?

or is Lebron part of the white cabal to push Luka?

Again,...

If luka is the great white hope at pg is the domestic ideal of basketball.

Did luka in his rookie year with adequate personnel and coaching sin the finals.

Apply the question and answer to jokic.
We can do this in long hand with jokic,...in jokic's rookie year.

Did jokic in his rookie year with adequate personnel and coaching win the finals.

The answer is no.

So all this talk of the great white pg skilled hope is dead for luka and jokic. Since you wanna deflect. Just like we csn apply this to lebron. Where you wanna deflect because you have self equated deflection based issues from your orrvious post. That enabke you to digest and want to dispute. What can not be disputed which is fact.

You are a narcissist and deflection artist. Who does not know this source material. Then want us all to sit and entertain you lack.

Those in the know of fact.

We are not goin.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Uhhhh I disagree Dwight Howard in Orlando was insane. Just because he was defensive he doesn’t command respect which is weird but not surprising. The lack of respect elite defense consistently gets on here is strange.

We do not wanna bring up.

Fact.

As oljuawon as a international or slang term euro.
The dream went to the finals as a rookie and lost.
So how are we bringing up jokic as this thing. Other than eastern seaboard meets great white flight based sports rag tabloid ideals. At narcissistically and pervasive ly down playing the real skillset and contribution of ine bill russell for bird. Then on top of that. Continue to further violate fact and even their own bullshyt pervasive criteria consistently till jordan seized the splintwr goat pieces of the triforce splintered from russell.

Man,..
I ain't gon continue this whitewashed white flight midwest Pacific meet eastern seaboard racist pr based ass game. When i seen it best the second time in actual real time by jordan as well.

Art Barr

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Again,...

Did luka in his rookie year with adequate personnel and coaching sin the finals.

Did jokic in his rookie year with adequate personnel and coaching win the finals.

The answer is no.

So all this talk of the great white pg skilled hope is dead for luka and jokic. Since you wanna deflect. Just like we csn apply this to lebron. Where you wanna deflect because you have self equated deflection based issues from your orrvious post. That enabke you to digest and want to dispute. What can not be disputed which is fact.

You are a narcissist and deflection artist. Who does not know this source material. Then want us all to sit and entertain you lack.

We are not goin.

Art Barr
you are a narcissicist, you are most likely a middle age dude that lives through your favorite athletes, so a white basketball player balling makes you insecure., this racial obsession is not much hate (i take that back) its mainly your insecurity.... Luka didn't win the finals his rookie year so he can't be one of the best ever? that's your dumbass logic

you do realize Lebron didn't win his first title until 9 years in the league?

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
We do not wanna bring up.

Fact.

As oljuawon as a international or slang term euro.
The dream went to the finals as a rookie and lost.
So how are we bringing up jokic as this thing. Other than eastern seaboard meets great white flight based sports rag tabloid ideals. At narcissistically and pervasive ly down playing the real skillset and contribution of ine bill russell for bird. Then on top of that. Continue to further violate fact and even their own bullshyt pervasive criteria consistently till jordan seized the splintwr goat pieces of the triforce splintered from russell.

Man,..
I ain't gon continue this whitewashed white flight midwest Pacific meet eastern seaboard racist pr based ass game. When i seen it best the second time in actual real time by jordan as well.

Art Barr
lol it's racist because Jokic, a white man, is playing great

wow you have some mental insecurities my friend, I advise getting checked out by a psychologist, they can help you

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Art Barr cried i bet when Tyson Fury whooped Deontay Wilder's ass

he probably hopped on the conspiracy bandwagon that was all like "Fury cheated"...

:russ:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Again,...

The answer is no.

We are not goin.

Art Barr

Art Barr, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Art Barr, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
agreed.....acknowledging that there are great white basketball players doesn't take away the fact that african american athletes are still the premier athletes in the world.... yet some fans feel like its an attack to them when people say Luka or Jokic are great...its weird