Hot Take: Jokic is the most dominating center since Shaq

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
he has a mind of a pointguard but is also a center. He's virtually unstoppable one on one. Can pass and an efficient scorer

203999.png

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes, he’s so dominant he has never made a finals appearance, every playoff series goes 7 games and he needed his point guard to have multiple 50 point games to beat the Utah Jazz.

There’s nothing wrong with just being an All-Star, maybe even borderline superstar. To compare his run to Shaq’s dominance is laughable.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Yes, he’s so dominant he has never made a finals appearance, every playoff series goes 7 games and he needed his point guard to have multiple 50 point games to beat the Utah Jazz.

There’s nothing wrong with just being an All-Star, maybe even borderline superstar. To compare his run to Shaq’s dominance is laughable.
he didn't have a Kobe Bryant with him

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Had to carry that dead weight of MPJ last year.:wow:.

Daps

Look at this shameless ass muh'fukka after he said MPJ was better than him last season.

:laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I think that's why he said SINCE Shaq.

Can't think of no other big besides Embiid who is as dominant as Joker. That's it. Since Shaq and Timmy to a lesser extent, it's been wings. Esp with the way the game is played now. The 2019 playoffs made me respect his game even more esp that quadruple OT game vs the Blazers with him playing 65 minutes.

He's not Shaq of course, but arguably the best since at the position? Not a reach IMO

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think that's why he said SINCE Shaq.

Can't think of no other big besides Embiid who is as dominant as Joker. That's it. Since Shaq and Timmy to a lesser extent, it's been wings. Esp with the way the game is played now. The 2019 playoffs made me respect his game even more esp that quadruple OT game vs the Blazers with him playing 65 minutes.

He's not Shaq of course, but arguably the best since at the position? Not a reach IMO
Once we factor in defense I still have Embiid over him. Even though Embiid fell off some defensively this year he's still way ahead of Jokic on that end. But that's not to take away from Jokic. Dude is still an absolute beast and offensively I'd take him over Embiid.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Naw. I think it’s embiid
Last year it was debatable between the two but with embiid taking his offense to another level and the huge defensive advantage he already had over the joker I think he’s the best since Shaq

I don't think you can go wrong with either, but Embiid is the MVP leader this year.