Hot Boys Turk, To Be Released From Prison In October

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Glad the dude coming home......the world is different the rap game is different...
his lil brother is God now.....Lil Wayne like King Author to these ninjas.....and if thats not how u spell King Author its cool.....cuz i thought that ninja was bitxh anyway....

:wow:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
one of my favorite videos of the 2000s.

i remember when it dropped. niccas was literally celebrating like "turk is finally about to drop".:stylin:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Turk's situation is kinda different though...he was finished for all intents and purposes years before he got locked up...being in prison all these years and having "turk getting out in a couple months" rumors pop up every year prolly helped him not be completely forgotten by now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

not really. people thought BG & wayne were both done as well during that time period.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
not really. people thought BG & wayne were both done as well during that time period.
Turk wasn't really close to either at that point...BG was still doing decent independent...wayne was destroying mixtapes left and right, still getting plaques for albums and by the time Turk got sentenced at the end of '05 was platinum again, had the first Dedication out and in the early stages of taking over the game...you'd be hard pressed to find a soul on the planet that could name a single post-cmr Turk song...nikka was living in memphis strung out as basically a regular nikka when he got knocked

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
congratulations r in order but c'mon w/ some of these post. this negro was the worst in the group.

Whoboy

Riddle Me This
Daps
Reppin
The DMV
He need to link up with Mannie when he get out and drop some hot shyt! :birdman:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
its funny how thugged out all the hot boys was (except wayne apparently).

juve, bg, and turk all get mad props n respect in the streets.

i wonder if theres anything true to be said about wayne not being in the streets, and him being the most successful out of them.

The other day we were just talking about how Wayne never show the streets love. Rick Ross and Wale came to the calliope the other day. That's one of the most dangerous hoods in New Orleans and they got Nuthin but love for them. Now how Wayne let nikkas from other cities come in and get more respect from his city than he does?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Turk wasn't really close to either at that point...BG was still doing decent independent...wayne was destroying mixtapes left and right, still getting plaques for albums and by the time Turk got sentenced at the end of '05 was platinum again, had the first Dedication out and in the early stages of taking over the game...you'd be hard pressed to find a soul on the planet that could name a single post-cmr Turk song...nikka was living in memphis strung out as basically a regular nikka when he got knocked

correct me if im wrong, but didnt turk get booked in like early 2004?

its kinda hard for people to be up on turk's post-cmr music if people didnt know it was out. so thats neither here nor there. and when turk dropped that album on koch(i think), lil wayne was a running joke and everybody thought bg was done. wayne was struggling to go gold while getting mad airplay & exposure. bg's joints on koch did well because HES BG and we were happy that he was alive. but the 1st couple joints he dropped after leaving cash money were considered duds. one of them was a double cd, btw.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I have to actually seem him released before I believe it. He's been coming home for the last five years or so.