Hot Boys Turk, To Be Released From Prison In October

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
its funny how thugged out all the hot boys was (except wayne apparently).

juve, bg, and turk all get mad props n respect in the streets.

i wonder if theres anything true to be said about wayne not being in the streets, and him being the most successful out of them.
61241_Fatkidslapsmom.gif

Wayne was 9 when he joined CMR. Wtf could he have done?

more than you ever will fakkit, wayne was sellin dope like the hollygrove legend rabbit strapped up freestylin for executives at record stores and calling the cash money offices daily, the 17th dont raise no pussies the fukk you mean nikka we been off dat porch

before weezy got up with him bg was just a square special ed crackbaby named lil doogie, he wasnt bout dat life til the goat took him under his wing

juve was 30 years old when them nikkas was 13 so its understandable why he would have a name for himself

and turk a real nikka but he aint did nothin tunechi aint already did better

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Charmander, I mean this with the utmost disrespect.

Youze a bytch ass fakkit that would suck Waynes dikk on command.

the only thing disrespectful about that is that your pumpkin pie fakkit ass is talkin to me about suckin dikk you fancy thoughts havin sweet junebug HOMO why dont you stop stealing makeup out your mom's purse :merchant:

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth šŸ‡­šŸ‡¹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
thats good. wonder if he's interested in rapping again or getting with young money

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Glad the dude coming home......the world is different the rap game is different...
his lil brother is God now.....Lil Wayne like King Author to these ninjas.....and if thats not how u spell King Author its cool.....cuz i thought that ninja was bitxh anyway....

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cats rarely survive long bids, less than a year is like 50/50 chance, more than a year is like 90% chance of you falling the fukk of ask Prodigy.

its funny how thugged out all the hot boys was (except wayne apparently).

juve, bg, and turk all get mad props n respect in the streets.

i wonder if theres anything true to be said about wayne not being in the streets, and him being the most successful out of them.

wayne went to rikers though :usure: :myman:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Cats rarely survive long bids, less than a year is like 50/50 chance, more than a year is like 90% chance of you falling the fukk of ask Prodigy.

Turk's situation is kinda different though...he was finished for all intents and purposes years before he got locked up...being in prison all these years and having "turk getting out in a couple months" rumors pop up every year prolly helped him not be completely forgotten by now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2