Hot Boys Turk, To Be Released From Prison In October

Daps
The onetime Cash Money Records star will reportedly be a free man this fall, after seven years served for a drugs and firearms conviction.

Onetime Hot Boys member Turk (f/k/a Lil Turk) will reportedly be released from prison in October of this year. AllHipHop.com reports that the New Orleans, Louisiana native and longtime Cash Money Records artist will be eligible to leave federal prison in Forrest City, Arkansas on October 12.

Turk has been incarcerated nearly nine years for a 2005 drug and weapons conviction, involving allegedly shooting a Memphis, Tennessee police officer during a 2004 raid of his apartment.

Between 1998 and 2003, Turk released three albums with Juvenile, B.G. and Lil Wayne as The Hot Boys. The rapper also appeared (with the Cash Money Millionaires) on the Baller Blockin' soundtrack. He released one solo album through the famed label, 2001's Young & Thuggin', before four self-released efforts, most recently 2006's Convicted Felons.

Hot Boys' Turk To Be Released From Prison In October | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

:ooh: :ohlawd:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:sadbron:

turk was my favorite member for a while. im excited.

r.i.p. to his lil brother.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Turks young and thugin is my 2nd favorite cash money album. Glad to hear he finally coming home :myman: Hope he got something to say

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
its funny how thugged out all the hot boys was (except wayne apparently).

juve, bg, and turk all get mad props n respect in the streets.

i wonder if theres anything true to be said about wayne not being in the streets, and him being the most successful out of them.