Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is this thread so big?

Guess what the game is excellent, I'm playing it. I predict 88-90 MC.

Besides MGSV which I adore dispite it's huge flaws, I say horizon is the best open world game this gen. It has that unique hook (the robots)that makes it stand out, I think it will one of the defining franchises of this gen.

And I am the biggest zelda fan you can think of. You can like both games

People are really comparing this and Zelda?

:pachaha:

Good thing I'm not emotionally invested in either titles despite this being a PS4 exclusive. I'm happy to get both. It seems like some folks have a hard time liking two games that seem to overlap genres. Must suck to be them. All I know is I'll be playing this and Switching back and forth to Zelda big pun intended.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
People are really comparing this and Zelda?

:pachaha:

Good thing I'm not emotionally invested in either titles despite this being a PS4 exclusive. I'm happy to get both. It seems like some folks have a hard time liking two games that seem to overlap genres. Must suck to be them. All I know is I'll be playing this and Switching back and forth to Zelda big pun intended.

Agreed.

Broke boys can't afford multiple systems so have to compare to feel better about themselves :pachaha:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This is coming out the same day as planescape tides of numera. That game can't even hope to compete with this one but after Torment my cash has to go to Numera.