Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Remember to scan all your enemies. Those Trex's (Thunderjaw) become less of a problem when you have the right set up.
I used hardpoint arrows for most of the game and tearaway arrows to strip away their defenses and weapons. Thunderjaws have a big gun you can knock off of them with the tearaway arrows. Aloy moves quick so you should be able to dodge and pick up the thunderjaws weapon and use it against him for massive damage.
Thanks.
I ended up figuring it out, but thanks again.
It was a pain but satisfying.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:

This update knocked me down to 95%. Challenge accepted.

logged in to see what you were talking about, and i'll be damned, they really did knock us down to 95%.....that's cool, like you said brotha: challenge accepted....started my ultra hard, new game+ playthrough last night....cant wait to run up on a stormbird or thunderjaw...

...hopefully the dlc will be coming out by the time i finish....

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
quick craft is your friend in this game....

also, do the tasks that increase capacity for ammo...
I'm always missing one of the pieces to craft fire arrows.

Plus I'm only level 13 I read a guide that recommends being level 18 by this point in the game :francis:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Plus I'm only level 13 I read a guide that recommends being level 18 by this point in the game :francis:

i see, are you playing the game straight through?.....if so, i dont know what to suggest you do....i did the story last/when i had to...i did side quests, exploring, etc. first, which ended up making me over-level for most story missions....

only advice i can give you is give the story a break for awhile, and just go exploring...it'll get you experience and help you work on your moves....

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

i see, are you playing the game straight through?.....if so, i dont know what to suggest you do....i did the story last/when i had to...i did side quests, exploring, etc. first, which ended up making me over-level for most story missions....

only advice i can give you is give the story a break for awhile, and just go exploring...it'll get you experience and help you work on your moves....

Yeah, you gotta explore for a bit and rack up experience, shards and resources to get more skills and specially more space for ammo. Glinthawks are pretty easy once you get the hang of them, fire arrows do quick work of them.

The only beast that's a pain in the ass all the fukking time are Rockbreakers :damn:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you gotta explore for a bit and rack up experience, shards and resources to get more skills and specially more space for ammo. Glinthawks are pretty easy once you get the gang of them, fire arrows do quick work of them.

The only beast that's a pain in the ass all the fukking time are Rockbreakers :damn:
It's gonna take me forever to do it with basic arrows and low xp:francis: