Supporter
Daps
Looks trash

You're trash

giphy.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
New trailer is :ohlawd:, delay not a surprise.

Looking forward to seeing more gameplay footage at E3.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whole game seems like a complete dud don't it? :leostare:
Nah, I don't mean it like that.

The premiss is absurd, armored dinosaurs taking over the world.

Which is fine for a video game world, but the game seems to take itself too seriously. It will be hard to get emotional over these characters, with the absurdity of everything else going on.

They should have gone the DMC route with a more tongue in cheek/not too serious tone.

Of course none of this has anything to do with gameplay which is the most important.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nah, I don't mean it like that.

The premiss is absurd, armored dinosaurs taking over the world.

Which is fine for a video game world, but the game seems to take itself too seriously. It will be hard to get emotional over these characters, with the absurdity of everything else going on.

They should have gone the DMC route with a more tongue in cheek/not too serious tone.

Of course none of this has anything to do with gameplay which is the most important.
Ehhhh.
Its personal preference.
I think the concept is mad dope and am interested to see how everything plays out. Combat looks fun and I'm feeling the robot dinosaur thing a lot so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game looks like Tomb Raider in terms of story/characters AKA shyt.

I rolled my eyes during the trailer and almost closed it before it ended.

I'd be shocked if Guerilla does a good job on this game's story/writing because by god Killzone Shadowfall is easily the worst and most boring PS4 game I've ever played. It's up there with Uncharted 4.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

Horizon-Game-Domains-Reg.jpg

Domains for Guerrilla’s rumored Horizon registered rumored Horizon project, apparently some sort of mecha-dinosaur RPG, have been registered.

The domains were registered by Poria Torkan, a producer at Guerrilla Games up until May before he left the studio for Bungie, on March 3. They are:

It’s worth noting the domains were last updated on May 23, but are still registered under Torkan, even though he appears to have left the studio by then.

Sony will host its E3 press conference on Monday. It’s possible we’ll see an official reveal there.

Read more at Domains for Guerrilla’s rumored Horizon registered

:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ehhhh.
Its personal preference.
I think the concept is mad dope and am interested to see how everything plays out. Combat looks fun and I'm feeling the robot dinosaur thing a lot so far.
Obviously it's all personal opinion.

But for me fukking up/riding some armor covered Dinos sounds awesome.:blessed:

A coming of age story as a young girl in her emotions about said armor covered dinos, sounds.....:shaq2: