Horizon (Zero Dawn, Forbidden West) Multiplayer game in the works

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
horizon-zero-dawn-multiplayer-850x560.jpg

For those who don’t know Horizon Zero Dawn originally started as a multiplayer game.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Don't want...tired of studios forcing watered down multiplayer experiences on us.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Read that co-op was considered for the first game but they scrapped because it would have been too much for the PS4? I thought it was gonna be in the Forbidden West didn't know about a standalone multiplayer :ohhh:

Don't want...tired of studios forcing watered down multiplayer experiences on us.

Always thought co-op made sense for Horizon. Would be cool fighting machines on some Monster Hunter shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Read that co-op was considered for the first game but they scrapped because it would have been too much for the PS4? I thought it was gonna be in the Forbidden West didn't know about a standalone multiplayer :ohhh:

Always thought co-op made sense for Horizon. Would be cool fighting machines on some Monster Hunter shyt.
yeah, its a good fit

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I could definitely get with a co-op mode but a full blown multiplayer mode just seems like a waste of development and time in a saturated market where battle royales are dominate.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could definitely get with a co-op mode but a full blown multiplayer mode just seems like a waste of development and time in a saturated market where battle royales are dominate.

This would be more like monster hunter. There’s no real oversaturation of 3rd person, co-op action games.

If they said “horizon battle royal” i think most people would roll their eyes

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thing the idea would be something more like Monster Hunter or even something MMO like - would fit well in the market imo.