Horizon Story Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dame: That Swarm AI ain't dead, brehs. Who y'all think sent the signal to activate Hades? :lupe:

Ending made it look like Sylens gonna be the villain for the next game but I think there's something bigger in the cut.
Sylens isn't a villain but he's not a good guy either. He's just a seeker of knowledge by whatever means necessary. That will likely bring him into direct conflict with Aloy though.

My question is where does a sequel go with the plot and gameplay. Would it really make sense to fight the same terraforming robots again when HADES has been removed from power or will they build HEPHAESTUS up as an antagonist?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There's obviously a space colony or ship who did it. You know how it goes, the planet is fukked up and destined for doom so where do we go? Up

shyt is like The 100

Elisabet had almost nothing to do with Aloy's creation. At the most Elisabet created GAIA who was the one that created Aloy using Elisabet's DNA as a direct result of losing control of all her subsystems. Elisabet was long dead when Aloy was made.

This, which is why GAIA was asking her all those "What would your child be like" questions

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's obviously a space colony or ship who did it. You know how it goes, the planet is fukked up and destined for doom so where do we go? Up

shyt is like The 100

This, which is why GAIA was asking her all those "What would your child be like" questions
I-am-not-saying.jpg

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

shyt is like The 100

Ted Faro is alive in space.
Maybe he wanted to kill off the world so he can return and rule?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ted Faro is alive in space.
Maybe he wanted to kill off the world so he can return and rule?
Even if he is alive he's gotta be pretty old. It took GAIA at least 50 years to crack the code to deactivate the Faro bots and I believe at that point they had already consumed all the biomass on the planet. Also the game at one point said to Aloy when she entered one of the underground shelters that she was long overdue for a meeting with Faro. I don't remember the exact number of days but it was hundreds if not thousands of years.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Didn't they ( by they I just mean humanity) build a ship to escape into space but got word back that it didn't make it? Coulda swore there was a datapoint about that.

Doesn't mean Faro didn't have his own private ship or bunker or cryogenic situation though.

After he killed the whole Alpha team he must've had a plan.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Didn't they build a ship to escape into space but got word back that it didn't make it?

Doesn't mean Faro didn't have his own private ship or bunker or cryogenic situation though.

After he killed the whole Alpha team he must've had a plan.
Faro is dead.

Happens in this video at 355510 days overdue for her meeting with Faro. So all that stuff went down 974 years ago.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Couldrens were located inside earth ....were they built or was the planet just evolving :jbhmm:

Seemed like hades was just trying to eliminate the problem from earth :jbhmm: