Horizon, God of War and Gran Turismo TV Shows In Development.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wish Horizon was on Apple or Amazon also…netflix is not gonna put in the budget necessary for it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FNVb3uMXoAYDSW1.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wish it was one place but I guess it doesn't matter since they aren't connected like mcu
Sony is trying to spread brand awareness. They probably want an IP on every popular streaming service. Wondering what Apple TV will eventually end up with, as thats my current favorite

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Horizon's TV show should be a prequel to the game. Let us see Faro's rise and fall from Elisabeth's perspective and then go all out with the war against he plague. The show's finale being Operation Enduring Victory :wow:

A prequel would touch much more relatable issues considering it's about climate change, how to deal with it and how human stupidity can fukk it all up.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Horizon's TV show should be a prequel to the game. Let us see Faro's rise and falls from Elisabeth's perspective and the go all out with the war against he plague. The show's finale being Operation Enduring Victory :wow:

A prequel would touch much more relatable issues considering it's about climate change, how to deal with it and how human stupidity can fukk it all up.

That would be dope.

Can't wait to watch 2 seasons of horizon and then it getting canned by netflix.

I have faith that with these bigger productions that they will be forced to keep it on for at least 3 seasons. Witcher and Umbrella Academy give me hope.