Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you buy the ps4 version there’s a Free upgrade to the PS5 version and it’s ten dollars cheaper

No, its not, you buy the PS5 version for $10 if you got the PS4 version, you're a damn fool breh.

Basically, its the same price fool

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see. My bad @Ishlibidish23 :hubie:. You better hope they tell you the truth :mjlol:

So Would you able to get free Digital Deluxe edition or just only Standard edition? @OnlyFrans cause I want to buy Digital Deluxe Edition thou,
I have no idea if it applies to the deluxe. id check the ps4 store to see if the ps5 free upgrade is listed.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Oh I see. My bad @Ishlibidish23 :hubie:. You better hope they tell you the truth :mjlol:

So Would you able to get free Digital Deluxe edition or just only Standard edition? @OnlyFrans cause I want to buy Digital Deluxe Edition thou,
I did this before with Miles Morales I just never pre-loaded the game first this will be the last cross-gen game they do it for though. God of War i will buy the ps5 version.